Insanely good (and ludicrously crushing) blackened funeral doom band. Angel Eyes is an incredible album,

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=392131683
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
it's just one guy, i dunno, i just don't like writing 'he' for a band. it just doesn't feel right.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
i don't think that the myspace has their best stuff, although, tbf, they can be a bit samey at times. it's intentional but undeniable. Still, i'd recommend Angel Eyes to everyone on this forum.
Yea... dude my stuff is...
look this up:

Beneath The Massacre - Mechanics Of Disfunction

That's my pace.
My Sig =
EPIC FAIL
slightly faster band, lol. they're completely different styles, while i like tech death i also love doomier stuff like Brown Jenkins.
slightly faster band.QUOTE]

That was the only part that came up on the screen for about 30 seconds, then the rest came up... I think I just pissed myself laughing...
My Sig =
EPIC FAIL
Quote by The Evil Hat
slightly faster band.QUOTE]

That was the only part that came up on the screen for about 30 seconds, then the rest came up... I think I just pissed myself laughing...

awesome. i can now die happily, knowing that i have accomplished something in life.
Quote by MetalOblivion93
Do i detect a bit of sarcasm there???

nope
i just got the new Brown Jenkins ep and it's AMAZING. there's only one hundred copies, so get it as soon as possible. it's faster than their older stuff for the most part, but just as amazing.
Quote by The Evil Hat
i just got the new Brown Jenkins ep and it's AMAZING. there's only one hundred copies, so get it as soon as possible. it's faster than their older stuff for the most part, but just as amazing.

Congratulations, you are now tr00 enough to be my friend.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by MetalMessiah665
Congratulations, you are now tr00 enough to be my friend.

aw, thanks. I was debating adding that part in, as i was fairly sure it'd look like i was trying to show how big my di- sorry, kvlt meter was, but then again, it's not often that i get something that's rare at all and i felt like flaunting it. so haha.

Seriously, though, Brown Jenkins is amazing.
Listening to Dagonite in the dark = some things cannot be explained
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland