CANNOT SPELL. I don't care how obvious this is, I need to get it of my tits!

I'm just gonna throw some examples up...

"Its estupid an d irealistic game... Sonic haver HYEPER SPEED an d MArio have a Big Fat Stomach... "

"your ****ing retarted nigga pac 4 life eminem like 8 on top 10 i give him that pac #! cuz learn sumthin from this nigga "

"da best from the wild wild west. yo pac want no pussy he is dead face it,a guy like him wunt fanny outa summit let him rest"

"ha ha ha ha ha ha , thats shit is funny, i wonder how d bums must feel,lol "

These aren't the best, I just picked these ones up in 5 minutes.

Also, it seems that there's been a hoard of bebo'ers on YT lately. Look at the way these people decorate their text...

"I Lovee ThisS Songg Mahnn xxxOxxx "

"♫♪ wiked song ! Dj cammy rules init ♫♪"

I just feel like the only person giving these comments a thumbs down sometimes... and It's shameful to see that so many people can't spell properly.

Anyone else feel the same? / Have any hilarious examples of bad grammar comments?
its youtube. I never read those comments.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
I know how you feel. I just try not to read Youtube comments because they make me angry and I always end up having huge arguments with total morons.
This is shocking and new information for us.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
Ya guise, i fel ur pane. y r u s0 uptite bout dis spling isues. i is not ver¥ gude spelr. it is oKaY tHoUgH, plz 4giv me n liek al teh ovvers hu spl liek dis

Yeah, it bugs me a lot, too. It takes longer to misspell words than to spell them correctly. I had think about every single word in the example above, but I can easily type all of this without stopping halfway through it. Honestly, it's easier to write "Hey, how are you doing" than "Hai, h0w r u doing!1111!1!!" Correct spelling comes a lot more naturally.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Tom_hatton
I know how you feel. I just try not to read Youtube comments because they make me angry and I always end up having huge arguments with total morons.

Was gonna type that myself, but thought I would have sounded mental. Yeah, some of the comments make me angry too.
Quote by Tom_hatton

basically eh
Quote by Tom_hatton

This, people there are illiterate retards.

They type like absolute morons, it's frustrating beyond belief. I can never take anyone seriously when their grammar/spelling is really really bad.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by 05t16
Was gonna type that myself, but thought I would have sounded mental. Yeah, some of the comments make me angry too.

Same here, people who are more stupid than the average internet users piss me off
Who the hell cares?
Quote by aaciseric
Theres a chav revolution brewing in my area, hopefully my personal hygiene, sobriety, long hair and GnR albums can protect me for some time.
Quote by TokaiRocker2000
Who the hell cares?

86% of the people who have posted so far.

That, my friend, is a useless contribution to your post count.
Quote by 05t16
86% of the people who have posted so far.

That, my friend, is a useless contribution to your post count.

lol

Burn.

Seriously though, it is annoying, but everyone knows 80% of youtube comments are written by the same guy being a dick. I just ignore them.

RMF

Quote by Mr. La Fritz
lol

Burn.

Seriously though, it is annoying, but everyone knows 80% of youtube comments are written by the same guy being a dick. I just ignore them.

they're usually middle eastern too...not to be racist
you also have to take into account the fact that there are users from all over the world... so obviously poor grammar and spelling may be expected from people whose primary language is not english
I see no sign of fortress.
Quote by guitar_hero543
they're usually middle eastern too...not to be racist

What?

How on earth could you know that? I've seen people from everywhere act stupid on youtube.

And also putting "not to be racist" at the end of a comment doesn't make it any less racist.

RMF

Quote by Phorgot
you also have to take into account the fact that there are users from all over the world... so obviously poor grammar and spelling may be expected from people whose primary language is not english

Well the majority of the bebo chavs are shamefully English.

Did I Mention That This Annoys Me Too? Capital Letters LOL.
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Right. Nobody has yet to catch on to this phenomenon. It should be talked about at length, maybe even 6-8 pages worth.
That bugs me too actually. Although what annoys me the most is when I go and watch a modern rock music video, a la Muse or something, a load of idiots are on going "OmG led zeplin nd AcDc are soo much better they got feelin in ther music".

Idiots that can't write a coherent, functional sentence + people that like to rant =
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by 05t16
Have any hilarious examples of bad grammar comments?

Quote by 05t16
I need to get it of my tits!

lol
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

This.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
It seems like 90% of that site nowadays is either 12 year old Jonas Brother fans or 13 year old Slipknot fans. It's either "I KILL DA J0NUS BRO7HERZ WIT MAH 1337 NU METULZ" or "omg i luv dis song <3<3<3 if u dun liek it u cn jus get out lol"
Quote by Phorgot

It's pretty easy to spot the difrnce btween gramticail nd spelin eorrs cozed by onabliety to sp34k egnlish & puer layzeness.
It's so confusing, I don't know what it is about Youtube that attracts such idiots. UG may be especially good in comparison, but there's obviously a stack of UGers on YT, do you lot all forget what a vowel is when you sign in? There's better spelling on 4chan.

But I think certain videos attract certain idiots, there's good spelling on videos about the Russian Afghanistan war, for instance.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
i hate when people post on bands they don't like saying they suck.

Look at videos you like so
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
how do you view your history now?
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
Quote by 05t16

"Its estupid an d irealistic game... Sonic haver HYEPER SPEED an d MArio have a Big Fat Stomach... "

"your ****ing retarted nigga pac 4 life eminem like 8 on top 10 i give him that pac #! cuz learn sumthin from this nigga "

"da best from the wild wild west. yo pac want no pussy he is dead face it,a guy like him wunt fanny outa summit let him rest"

Also, it seems that there's been a hoard of bebo'ers on YT lately. Look at the way these people decorate their text...

I just feel like the only person giving these comments a thumbs down sometimes... and It's shameful to see that so many people can't spell properly.

Anyone else feel the same? / Have any hilarious examples of bad grammar comments?

You actually do that?

I try to avoid YouTube conficts as there is really no way to win. No matter how correct or intelligent your retort is, you just can't seem to beat them.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
Quote by 05t16

dude i......you have tits?
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat