Hi,

Sry for the late crit but here it is anyway..
Nice work! I love your tone, and the mix is just perfect too, the bass is just loud enough to not drown in the drums and guitar good playing too! I'm not into Buckethead so I don't know the song, it sounded a bit repetitive to me but I'm not critting my musical preference here, I want you to know that I thought your playing was great!

Cheers!
ZeG

PS:
Quote by Braincheese
thanks guys =) think we shud do more songs and have any suggestions?

I don't wanna be an asshole so I'm not gonna report you, because I don't know if you know the rules.. But I'll tell you so you know for next time: bumping your thread (posting in your own thread just for the sake of making it go back up to the top of the forum) isn't really appreciated unless you have something relevant to say, like answering questions that people posted (although not too many times either!).
Like I said, I don't know if you know the rules so I'm going to presume you didn't do it on purpose, but now you know for the next time

Cheers!
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Hi,

Sry for the late crit but here it is anyway..
Nice work! I love your tone, and the mix is just perfect too, the bass is just loud enough to not drown in the drums and guitar good playing too! I'm not into Buckethead so I don't know the song, it sounded a bit repetitive to me but I'm not critting my musical preference here, I want you to know that I thought your playing was great!

Cheers!
ZeG

PS:

I don't wanna be an asshole so I'm not gonna report you, because I don't know if you know the rules.. But I'll tell you so you know for next time: bumping your thread (posting in your own thread just for the sake of making it go back up to the top of the forum) isn't really appreciated unless you have something relevant to say, like answering questions that people posted (although not too many times either!).
Like I said, I don't know if you know the rules so I'm going to presume you didn't do it on purpose, but now you know for the next time

Cheers!

Ehm okey? Well thanks I guess. lol

I agree, the song is abit repetitive.