the EVO isn't for me, and it's too late for me to return it. would anyone like to trade me? i would prefer a bridge Dimarzio D-Sonic, but any other offers would be great.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
Quote by ugmung
the EVO isn't for me, and it's too late for me to return it. would anyone like to trade me? i would prefer a bridge Dimarzio D-Sonic, but any other offers would be great.

I it anything like a super distortion???

if so I have a Pearly Gates II
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
EDIT:

never mind it's for a 7 string right?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by rokket2005
I have two 7 string Carvin pups I'd trade for it.

why don't you want them?
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30

Quote by Bentheemo
Quote by ugmung
why don't you want them?

They're in my Washburn 7 that I never play any more since I got my Ibanez 7.
Quote by rokket2005
They're in my Washburn 7 that I never play any more since I got my Ibanez 7.

what kind of music do you play?
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30

Quote by Bentheemo
Quote by rokket2005
Metal, Jazz. The Carvin pups are not suited well for jazz though, they are real hot and loud, and I believe them to be this model: https://www.carvinguitars.com/products/single.php?product=C26T-1 and it corresponding neck model as well.

so are they good for high gain? because i play death metal.
why don't you know the exact models? lol
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30

Quote by Bentheemo
I just took them out, and they are the C26T and C26N models. Whether or not they are good for death metal is subjective I guess. as far as I remember they were super hot, but at the same time didn't have that mid range aggressive nature that dimarzio's I've used have had.
If you do a quick google search for C26T's you'll find all sorts of reviews for them over at the petrucci boards and so on.
Quote by rokket2005
I just took them out, and they are the C26T and C26N models. Whether or not they are good for death metal is subjective I guess. as far as I remember they were super hot, but at the same time didn't have that mid range aggressive nature that dimarzio's I've used have had.
If you do a quick google search for C26T's you'll find all sorts of reviews for them over at the petrucci boards and so on.

well i tried the EVO and didn't like it. i'd feel more comfortable if you played the same stuff as me.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30

Quote by Bentheemo
Quote by ugmung
well i tried the EVO and didn't like it. i'd feel more comfortable if you played the same stuff as me.

well,, if you give me a particular song, i could whip up a sound clip with-in the next day or two. That wouldn't be a problem.
Quote by rokket2005
well,, if you give me a particular song, i could whip up a sound clip with-in the next day or two. That wouldn't be a problem.

try Born by Nevermore.
or Dreaming 24/7 by Scar Symmetry.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30

Quote by Bentheemo
After reinstalling these, and restringing my washburn,, im sorry,, but i think im going to keep them. I'm sorry if I got your hopes up, but they sound a lot better than I remember.
Quote by rokket2005
After reinstalling these, and restringing my washburn,, im sorry,, but i think im going to keep them. I'm sorry if I got your hopes up, but they sound a lot better than I remember.

Burn.
Brigardier of the Seven String E.R.G. Legion
Fiddles
Ibby RG7321 lundgren M7 bridge, blaze7 neck
Ibby AX7521
Ibby RT452
Ibby RGIR20FE
Peedahls
I'll get back to you.
Heeds
Crate GT3500h
Sunn Concert PA