right, I have an Orange Crush 30r amp.. so my question is, can i plug it into an orange cab so i dont have to spend tons o' dough on a new amp? and if so, how would i go about it? thanks in advance!

-soupdragon
Quote by philjay
^^I never ceases to amaze my guitar playing friends. It's all fun in games till I bring out the MIGHTY TOASTER

(Discussion about the Orange Tiny Terror)
i just really dig the tone of my orange, and the neext one up is £650!
Quote by philjay
^^I never ceases to amaze my guitar playing friends. It's all fun in games till I bring out the MIGHTY TOASTER

Quote by i_am_metalhead
What do you hope to accomplish by plugging it into a cab?

I'm guessing louder volume.
Quote by AdamDK
I'm guessing louder volume.

Yea... thats why I asked - people don't seem to realize that adding a cab only increases the volume a few dbs (not enough to make a difference).
ok, well, how much louder am i gonna get it by plugging it into an orange 1X12 cab? i was hoping to get something equivalent to 40/50watts of volume (solid state).
Quote by philjay

Quote by soupdragon
ok, well, how much louder am i gonna get it by plugging it into an orange 1X12 cab? i was hoping to get something equivalent to 40/50watts of volume (solid state).

You would be better off just buying a more powerful amp if you are looking for more volume. Adding a 4x12 only increases the volume 3db so adding a 1x12 will pretty much be unnoticable.

More speakers = more headroom, not more volume.