So been wondering if since ibanez got their rep from solid body guitar's if this Hollow body is any good.

Also on my friends hollow body there is no control cavity (or what ever the little thing in the back of solid body guitar with the little cover over it called ) he cant switch any pots and im wondering if this is true?
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
The Artcores are fine guitars. I recommend them highly for the price range.

Quote by sandman-105
Also on my friends hollow body there is no control cavity (or what ever the little thing in the back of solid body guitar with the little cover over it called ) he cant switch any pots and im wondering if this is true?

It can be done, it's just tedious and difficult and you might have to get creative. You might need to, say, solder through the input jack or pickup cavities, or maybe the f-holes. But it can be done.
Ibanez Hollowbody Checklist:

Does George Mother****ing Benson use them?

No -> get a different one.
Yes -> Buy that shit.

Checking....

Yes.
Buy that shit.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Saw someone playing an AS103 the other day in a Jazz band at a cafe and it sounded very good. Difference seems to just be pickups and the TP6 style tailpiece.
to change stuff all you have to do is go through the F holes
I was thinking about getting an artcore, but recenty ive been wanting a gretsch 5120 or a 5129 more even though its about 100$ more
GUITAR: Gibson Les Paul Special
AMP:Fender Vibro Champ XD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
USMC