So me and another member are trying to make a trade happen and he brought to my attention the differences in how my Schecter's serial number looks in comparison to others. Most Schecters look like the first picture and mine is the second. I don't think it makes any difference as not all Fender/Gibson serials look the same. I just want to assure the other member that there's nothing to worry about so I figured I'd make a topic to see what you all had to say.

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Last edited by stinger12345 at Sep 30, 2008,
idk, mine looks like the first one.......
Be still my heart, I hear your back cracking...

...sounds like music to me
idk maybe u have some weird mutant schecter or somin
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Mine's like the first one, with the sticker

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Both of mine are the first one. (C-1 Classic & Hellraiser) Never seen one that looked like yours.
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

Squint your eyes to see clearly. Blur reality to make it real.

Quote by Magic Jim
"Jimmy! Eat your peas!"
"It's not illegal if I don't"
"k, koo"

Imagine if life was like that.

Awesome
If you have a question about the serial number, I'd email Schecter and send them a couple photos of the guitar in the second pic, front and back.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Thats what I did and It is cool there tech support said in 2005 they switched logos, and the newer ones got the more pro looking logo sn# thing.
...ohhhhhh, they changed them. all of my Schecters are like the first one, even my C1 Elite which is from 2005. thats really cool to know. =]
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"