Ive been been looking at wahs etc (blah blah) and seen u get like normal wahs, and wahs with fasels,

but what the hell is a fasel, what does it do etc


its a type of inductor that is supposed to be nicer than your standard inductor you would find in a wah. i think yellow fasels are more vintage voiced and red fasels are more modern and work better with gain. could have that backwards though.