I like a lot the second at the list, but the ibanez i think should do. Also the Jackson guitars are good, thats the brand that Kirk Hammett uses
Quote by Frankgt2
I like a lot the second at the list, but the ibanez i think should do. Also the Jackson guitars are good, thats the brand that Kirk Hammett uses

FAIL

Kirk most commonly plays ESP
Quote by Frankgt2

He uses ESP
Quote by Frankgt2

no hammet plays ESP which reminds me you should look into ltd's they make good for that price, also go used you can get a shecter c-1+ used or the dk2m but the schecter c-1 or the dinky are the top of my list
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Doesn't Hammett occasionally use a Jackson King V? Well he had in some kind of monster.

Yeah Jacksons are the way to go. the first jackson in the list is the highest quality Jackson guitar of the lot you listed. The MG series one.
Quote by telemetal
FAIL

Kirk most commonly plays ESP

commonly, he also uses Jackson, see for the equipment on wikipedia
Quote by Frankgt2
commonly, he also uses Jackson, see for the equipment on wikipedia

ESP's are who he endorses, so they would be his stage guitar, but yes he uses jackson, gibson, and god knows what else in the studio