Ok i wasnt sure which forum to put this in so sorry. Any way i bought the new Trivium cd today "Shogun" and i put it into my computer to listen to it. I noticed something strange the track listing was all wrong it had "Into the mouth of hell we march" listed twice.

So i did some research and found out that tracks 2 - 9 were all named wrong..

Then i went to look at the lyrics and all i got was a book with some artwork no lyrics no nothing... so i guess i bought a dud ... lol

the cd works though so im not complaining i just thought that was kind of werid
CD data input error? I received a CD once with all the tracks named completely wrong as well as the artist.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

bootleg?
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
well i bought the cd from the local FYE so i dont know im pretty sure its not a bootleg .. but you never know i guess
Quote by metaldud536
illegally Owned.

fix'd

get it kids? it's a pun..
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
this probably isnt your problem but if its a Sony CD it might have copyProtection.

which is one of many reasons i hate sony and my computer is so ****ed.
Shogun is the best album ive heard so far!! the special edition is awesome
Sig.

After "bio class" did you and your classmates organize a "Celebrity Skateboard Tournament" to save your beloved "Rec Center" where "Coach Anderson" taught you how to become men?
My windows media player screwed up the track listing on Horror Show by Iced Earth. I didn't realize it til I was telling someone on youtube "dude, that's not Transylvania!" and then I looked up the listing on wikipedia and was like so I went and changed everything manually.
Quote by The4thHorsemen
My windows media player screwed up the track listing on Horror Show by Iced Earth. I didn't realize it til I was telling someone on youtube "dude, that's not Transylvania!" and then I looked up the listing on wikipedia and was like so I went and changed everything manually.

yeah thats basically what happened with me ... idid change the listing so its correct but i just thought it was weird

by the way shogun is a really good cd except for some of the songs get repetitive but thats ok with me the guitar keeps me listening
Quote by iceman95
fix'd

get it kids? it's a pun..

Is this what you were after?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Mine is like that too. I have 2 Into the mouth of hell's and the songs are in a different order. But it's a really good album, much better than The Crusade.
We ain't pushing the boundaries, we're blowing them up.
We ain't trying to expand the scene, we want the scene to erupt.

Last edited by tommo619 at Oct 1, 2008,
Quote by Schiffy

Then i went to look at the lyrics and all i got was a book with some artwork no lyrics no nothing... so i guess i bought a dud ... lol

if you mean the little book inside the CD case, it doesn't have lyyrics in, not all CD's do have the lyrics, quite a lot only have artwork

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next