Well, I turned 16 in July, therefore granting me a license. I'm a pretty fair driver; I obey all the laws, let people in when they need to, and never block driveways.

Anyways, I was driving my friend home from school, going about 50. The turn lane going against my way of traffic was pretty full, and it was raining today. A big moving style truck hit a small Saturn, sending it into my lane. It came out about ten feet in front of me, giving me no time to react. I was wearing my seatbelt, which saved my life, no doubt, but now the paramedics say there might be "complications" (heart problems), so I guess it's fifty fifty. My friend, sitting in the back, was wearing no seatbelt. He came out unharmed, luckily.

Anyways, my car is totaled, and I have noway to get to school now. I can't ride the bus, because I have a zero hour gym class which starts around the time I would be getting to my bus stop. What the hell am I to do????

Stories? Help?
cycle
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Your parent(s)/guardian(s) cant drive you to and from school?

EDIT: At least you and your friend are all right(unless that heart problem is worse than it seems).
Run. Considering you're going to a gym class, it'd be a nice warm up.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Quote by GregMisiakk
I don't want to walk/run/ cycle 23 miles every morning.

get a moped or pink scooter so cars can see you
Quote by GregMisiakk

Kill yourself then cause it seems you are out of options. I am sorry if you don't like your options but then you don't get to decide what they are, you only get to decide which one you pick.
Quote by GregMisiakk

cycle
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
I'm glad we never had zero hours at my school. I've never understood the point of them.

How can a school tell you to be there when you can't even make it with the transportation the school provides you?
Quote by GregMisiakk

Dayum. I guess I was fortunate enough to have lived within a mile of my highschool. I didn't ride the bus once, even though there was one that stopped in front of my apartment building at the time. Walking gave me a chance to sleep in rather than get to school at 635, wait around for an hourish, and go to class. I could get up and walk right into my first class just before the bell.
Quote by metalxmania198
heart problems=exempt from zero hour gym class=riding the bus

first sensible reply yet,really. unfortunately, i already called the school and they said i still have to be present, as it turns out another kid in my class has a respiratory infection and just sits in the cafeteria and does homework.
youre a minor. im betting that you or the party at fault has insurance. they get your parents a rental car, you get your parents car until insurance replaces your car.