alright, so i figured what better place but the pit to ask this question.
I am an 18 year old white male with hair almost down to my shoulders, and i wanted some hair braids.
I was thinking of maybe like 36 individual braids around my head, im not sure what its called but i think i want to try that out for a while, cause i am growing tired of my current hair. Does anyone have a name for this style, or is it an acceptable style?
It's called "Asking For It". You might want to check to make sure you're male first.
dreads.
Quote by capt_dammit
kaervek...you rock

Quote by guitardude34875
the genre of metal is like an apple, I prefer just the apple, not the applecore
Quote by khalil1220
alright, so i figured what better place but the pit to ask this question.
I am an 18 year old white male with hair almost down to my shoulders, and i wanted some hair braids.
I was thinking of maybe like 36 individual braids around my head, im not sure what its called but i think i want to try that out for a while, cause i am growing tired of my current hair. Does anyone have a name for this style, or is it an acceptable style?

What a better place not to ask this question.
The barbarians had thier bangs braided to ceep them out of thier face so get 2 in the front.
Barbarians are cool right?
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself

nuff said...
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
i got shit asking if anyone knew how to do corn rows

and corn rows are pretty masculine braids

i can only imagine your fate
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Yeah, they were only cool back when I was 16 and I'm 26. the only thing that made them cool was the fact the The Offspring were REALLY popular back then and Dexter Holland had them. They were cool for about a week as I recall. It's not cool anymore, but if you wanna do it, I will say that you will be made fun off. but if you believe in it, keep your head high!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Here's a pic of me a couple of years ago when I had them. Yeah...won't be doing that again.
i got drunk and thought cornrows would be a good idea. wasnt. cant imagine this is any better. although im at the point of cutting my hair, which sounds to be as long as yours.