Okay I dont want the decal, I want a high definition image of the logo with the stratocaster in it and a serial number, prefarably on a white backround so I can modify it and do my own design with it and the print it. Anyone got any?.

I would really apriciate it,

thanks a lot
martin
google. GOOGLE

otherwise no, i dont. just make it so that it only shows extar large decals
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
Yeah ive google it. No, not fakes, although if you want fakes go to www.samin.cn.

I want to make my custom decal, like Fender Dynamocaster and I want it to look like a real logo fender would do, that includes serial number. Im not the type of guy that would sell a fake, Im the type of guy that would make a fake just to say, Ive got a fender
Quote by divinorum69

are those guitars actually good quality. obviously fakes but i'd liek on ejust to say i have an esp and gibson lol
Quote by Les Paul57
are those guitars actually good quality. obviously fakes but i'd liek on ejust to say i have an esp and gibson lol

Haha, exactly what I was thinking.

Fake or not, a decent sounding Explorer for $250? I'll take it! haha
Quote by theskyline
Haha, exactly what I was thinking.

Fake or not, a decent sounding Explorer for $250? I'll take it! haha

they look convincing too. a prs and gibson for less than 500$ that sound alright i don't care if they're not actually legit. so divinorum u know if these are good sounding?
Quote by Les Paul57
they look convincing too. a prs and gibson for less than 500$ that sound alright i don't care if they're not actually legit. so divinorum u know if these are good sounding?

From what I heard they are Good sounding. You need to replace the hardware thats for shure, but the sound is quite decent,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au9pVRlHKGA

Change the hardware and Pups, youve got yourself a convincing gibson, plus the harcase.

Anyone got that logo?