Have any of you ever done any community service (not through a court order haha) or worked with charities? I never have, but I'm thinking about it because it would be a great way to give something back and help people out. Any recommendations or good ideas? Any experiences you've had in this area? Tell me!
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
I volunteer about 2-3 days a week in a local charity shop
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Yeah, volunteered at Victory Mission soup kitchen. It's really a great experience, getting to help do something for the community's homeless people. It's a really great thing to do.
Classifieds mod said this didn't count as trying to sell anything, I'll say it here:

If you're looking to be able to take credit cards in-person (not over the internet where paypal will work), pm me and I can hook you up with the stuff you need.
I helped restore an old theater once, that was wicked!
and I've done a few benefit shows pro bono, you just gotta get in the mindset that this isn't for you, this is for everyone! And if you are like me, the fact that you are not being selfish will shock you!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
I do a lot, A LOT for my church, and school..

I also donate a lot of food, and clothing to the homeless shelter.
great that your thinking about doing this man!

i suggest trying to find stuff to do with a church or school group. if anything, you can give 50 cents to the random lady sitting outside of walmart at the card table, asking people for money for her cancer ridden daughter's best friend's cousin's grandma.
I've worked with Habitats for Humanity putting up drywall and siding and stuff a few times. Also played a couple benefit shows.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Yeah I kinda wanted to look for something to do with helping veterans re-adjust to civilian life or helping register voters or something. I'm not sure who to contact or anything, but I'd like to find out if I could do something.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!