ok i am looking for a new electric guitar i have been looking at some prs guitars and ibanez guitars if anyone could give some suggestions that would be great
i am willing to spend 200-300$us maybe up to 400 if its really good
so any suggestions?
go to guitarcenter try the epiphone sg special it isabout $170. sounds cheap but has great value for the cash it was my second electric beacause my first one sucked but you will also need an amp you can get a 10 or15 watt marshall for $70 buy some ernie ball strings they are $5(cheap) but will get you started change them when you get home ask the salesman if he could throw in a cable(he probally will there usually pretty nice because thier trying to sell you somthing) buy a tuner for$10 and a stand for$10 more that brings your total to$265 that's everything you need to get started with an electric. any questions contact me Jacksonaxe09 you won't be sorry
thanks jacksonaxe09 yeah forgot to mention i already have a amp, stand, cable, and tuner
i got a starter pack guitar its a starcaster
anyone got any other suggestions? i dont want to go buy a guitar after just 1 person replying
i would recomend a new amp will give you much more possibilties ypu cpuld get a nice tube amp used
but if your set on a guitar
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Paul-Reed-Smith-Tremonti-SE-Electric-Guitar-514470-i1376114.gc
its a blemished and a bit out of your range but guitars arent for looks and its a good guitar
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Quote by alternitivebass
i would recomend a new amp will give you much more possibilties ypu cpuld get a nice tube amp used
but if your set on a guitar
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Paul-Reed-Smith-Tremonti-SE-Electric-Guitar-514470-i1376114.gc
its a blemished and a bit out of your range but guitars arent for looks and its a good guitar

yeah i have actually been looking at used PRS Tremonti SE on ebay
what amp would you reccomend?

on a cool side note i met Paul Reed Smith he came to my school and had an assembly with all the guitar students he gave us cool picks and brought a really nice private stock guitar and i got to play it