can make a strong man cry.

it sucks. big time.
Quote by Ralbert07
Get a sledgehammer and you can do the rest yourself. Sledgehammers solve everything.

Buy me an amp and I will marry you
dude thats some deep stuff.
Quote by Ichimaru
I've always wanted to meet a really hot readhead so that I could tell her name is Moses and I'm here to see the burning bush.
Grrreeaatt!

:'(
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
id tell you to do a barrel roll but that would accomplish nothing, like this thread.
eh. I asked a friend out, and according to her friend, she said no because I'm not "scene."
Quote by Ralbert07
Get a sledgehammer and you can do the rest yourself. Sledgehammers solve everything.

Quote by lord_yggdrasill
eh. I asked a friend out, and according to her friend, she said no because I'm not "scene."

This. Sucks. But HEY!
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by lord_yggdrasill

Your friend doesn't seem worth it at this point.

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by Gargantuan
Your friend doesn't seem worth it at this point.

yeah. but this makes no sense. just because I'm not "scene" doesn't mean I wouldn't be a good person to go out with =/
Quote by Ralbert07

Quote by lord_yggdrasill

that sucks dude, she really sounds like someone worth your time and attention
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by rorythefaggot
that sucks dude, she really sounds like someone worth your time and attention

seriously, until today, I thought she was
Quote by Ralbert07

Quote by metalxmania198
falcon paunch?

why? He already got turned down so he never made it inside.
Quote by lord_yggdrasill

So really.....her saying no was clearly the best thing to ever happen to you.
Quote by lord_yggdrasill
yeah. but this makes no sense. just because I'm not "scene" doesn't mean I wouldn't be a good person to go out with =/

dude how old are you? then ill give advice
Quote by guitargod131
dude how old are you? then ill give advice

probably too young to get all worked up over this.
so I'll go back to playing with my toy cars now.
Quote by Ralbert07

Quote by lord_yggdrasill
probably too young to get all worked up over this.
so I'll go back to playing with my toy cars now.

no seriously dude, im not being a dick
sixteen.
Quote by Ralbert07

Quote by ViperScale

i meant to deal with the depression, not for means of abortion. but either way
Quote by ViperScale

thats when rape comes into the equation...
seriously guys. I know this is the pit, but stop joking around.
Quote by Ralbert07

Big Lebowski: Are you surprised to see my tears?
The Dude: You mind if I do a j?
Big Lebowski: Even strong men cry... Even strong men cry!
The Dude: That's a (inhales) bummer man
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by lord_yggdrasill
sixteen.

Well dude at this point, its not worth it, in highschool you can't really have a good relationship with one person, if you've noticed you'll have a relationship with one person and many others will get involved. Some just aren't mature enough to know where love actually is, girls right now are superficial, the ones that aren't are hard to find, and even then, they aren't stable whatsoever, but if you can take that emotional anxiety go ahead. What im saying is right now, have feelings, maybe make them public, but right now, its not worth it. I'm 16 too, and woman have put me through hell and back, and after the last one, i realized i don't need it right now, but man, go for it, there is nothing like love. Convince her that you'd be, make her give you a chance, she may break, she may not, you just gotta find out how she works, and use it to your advantage, good luck to you.
Quote by guitargod131
Well dude at this point, its not worth it, in highschool you can't really have a good relationship with one person, if you've noticed you'll have a relationship with one person and many others will get involved. Some just aren't mature enough to know where love actually is, girls right now are superficial, the ones that aren't are hard to find, and even then, they aren't stable whatsoever, but if you can take that emotional anxiety go ahead. What im saying is right now, have feelings, maybe make them public, but right now, its not worth it. I'm 16 too, and woman have put me through hell and back, and after the last one, i realized i don't need it right now, but man, go for it, there is nothing like love. Convince her that you'd be, make her give you a chance, she may break, she may not, you just gotta find out how she works, and use it to your advantage, good luck to you.

thank you sir. that helped.
we shall see what happens.
Quote by Ralbert07

Quote by lord_yggdrasill
thank you sir. that helped.
we shall see what happens.

no problem, ive been there, everything and anything is attainable, believe. And let the pit decide what they wanna do with that statement XD
you never know. after that statement, the minds of the pit are thinking one of two things
1. kill her
2. rape her
Quote by Ralbert07

Quote by lord_yggdrasill
you never know. after that statement, the minds of the pit are thinking one of two things
1. kill her
2. rape her

it is both.
Quote by Punk_sg
it is both.

is the raping before, after, during, or all three, the killing?
Quote by Ralbert07

Quote by lord_yggdrasill
is the raping before, after, during, or all three, the killing?

well you rape her then kill her then rape her until you cum blood.
just like cat scratch fever?
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by caskettheclown
well you rape her then kill her then rape her until you cum blood.

don't forget the Icy Hot