what tuning do u like to play in?

I like Drop C and B.

i also like Standard D and C.
I had my guitar setup for drop c, and really never leave it.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
i hate any tuning thats drop
E standard ftw
and C standard is ok if you really wanna spend a while turning knobs
I usually play in E standard. Drop tunings are cool by yourself, but in a band I find myself fighting with the bassist. I also like to use half step down sometimes too.
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
Drop C and D standard. . . I hardly ever go lower anymore. Eh, about fighting with a bassist there are so many bands that are no where near that, unless the bassist starts playing around the 24th fret of his High G. . . or you are talking about Meshuggah. .. . Necrophagist, The Human Abstract, Children of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir(at times), Arch Enemy, etc. they don't have to compete with their bassists.
Quote by paranoid joker

Metal, should kick you in the nuts, after you catch it messing around with your girlfriend.
and then make a sandwhich in your house and walk out.

Http://www.myspace.com/drowningiris
i don't like anything lower than Bb. Anything below is just WAY to low. Besides. Thats what a bassist is for anyway
Quote by marc_austin_316
i like it in the the c standard tuning of the guitar, you can already play a lot songs with it.

ya..i agree with you...but you have to be a good guitarist to know a lot of songs in just one key...
E standard; makes playing all kinds of music easier.

Last time I tuned to drop D I was trying to play a Sonata by Bach
Martin D-15
Gibson LP Std. Faded HB
Fender MIA HWY1 Strat, 3 color SB, RW fretboard
BOSS GT-10
Roland JC-120
I lovee me some E standard.

but I also enjoy drop c, and most of the songs I have written are in D standard
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Standard is my most used tuning. My favourite alternate tunings are: Down half a step, down a full step, Drop D, Drop Db, ECDGAD, DbAbDbDbDbDb, Open G, Open Gb.