The bridge on the SG looks kinda dumb... like it'ss only half of the other SG and me thinking about it wouldn't this screw up the inotaion on it? cause i know the other half of the bridge on regular SGs are at different levels...
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
whut? explain in more details if it's possible, maybe posting picture...
Doowop dooby doo doowop doowah doolang
Blue days black nights doowah doolang!
What are you talking about? The bridge and stop-tail on the Prophecy looks the same as my Gibson SG Standard?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
It's the exact same thing as the regular SGs... (the bridge, that is)

Also, it has a, quote, "LockTone locking tunomatic/stopbar."
O O

___
Last edited by TheBax at Sep 30, 2008,
the one in my musiciansfriend catalog doesn't have the piece closet to the pick up....
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
well, either it's a misprint, or you're looking at it wrong... b/c it's the same ol' bridge from the SGs.

EDIT: Are you takling about this one? http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-SG-CustomEX-with-EMG-8185-Pickups-Electric-Guitar?sku=515622

B/c the pic kind of makes it look like it isn't there, and could be mistaken by others for not being there...
O O

___
Last edited by TheBax at Sep 30, 2008,
wow i feel dumb now... forget i exist lol
QUICK, DELETE THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU GET FLAMED!!! Lol.

That's what i do when i post something extremely stupid.
O O

___