Mix of old and new school death metal. Sick guttural vocals and blood curdling screams. Blast beats with old school chords occasionally overlapped by dual vocal assault

Second one man death metal band I've posted today.

http://www.myspace.com/putridpile
Last edited by King ofKumbucha at Sep 30, 2008,
One post? Not only does Putrid Pile absolutely kill, but he's got a new CD coming out next Friday. There's like 1/2 of a new song on the myspace.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Was it him that was meant to do that small tour of Ireland, or was that coincidently just the name of the tour?
“English is the language this article is written in.”
~Captain Obvious On English
Flesh Impaled are another one man act to, you'd be suprised how good they can be
They came down here to Puerto Rico some weeks ago... Heavy stuff there...heeeeaaaavyyy stuff!
Rig:
Ibanez RG270
Crate BV-120
Quote by Bearded_Seth
That's probably one of the most insightful things I've ever read in the Pit.
Grats, TS

Bastard Chain UG profile - Here
I think I have these dudes demo. I never mess with my demo's anymore though.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
^ it's just one guy

Was it him that was meant to do that small tour of Ireland, or was that coincidently just the name of the tour?

No idea.

Flesh Impaled are another one man act to, you'd be suprised how good they can be
I find one man bands to be quite awesome. You should check out Cemetery Rapist. His stuff is really repetetive, but not too shabby.

And I would suggest everyone find a way to obtain "The Pleasure in Suffering" ASAP.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Get yourself a decent drum machine or midi tracks and away ya go
It takes balls to I'd say, to get up on stage alone like. But any acts I know were sort of in a way forced to do it because they couldn't find like minded musicians around or there band fell apart and the love for music drove them to go solo, literally.
Yeha, most of the time it's not really a choice, but some are (Cemetery Rapist, Goremonger, Sinworm, pretty much any FTA band.)
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Im suprised, If anyone id expect Dave Mustaine to be at this stage now haha
Ive heard of Sinworm alright the others no
Cemetery Rapist has a cover of Food for the Maggots. You should check it out. And Flesh Impaled's myspace says that there's a drummer now.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Really? That guy lives about 50 miles away from me. He was meant to play a gig in this town for one of the bigger promoters back in December but **** happened and he never came down.. Very disappointed crowd I'd say. Never knew till they came in.
Yeah, he's looking for a bassist too according to his blog. And here's a link if you're interested in the CxRx cover. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFwHAU4adjw
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
awh he might of got a little bit lonely lol
His name is Rick I think
Some of those guys are really sketchy. Like Clay (CxRx) always wears a shirt that says "I Beat C-nts" in huge letters and talks about molesting kids (might be joking, but his mustache says otherwise) and the dude from Goremonger is pretty much exactly the same, but fat and without the shirt.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
hahahahahahaha honestly would you trust a man alone on stage with a t-shirt saying I Beat Cunts and sings about Molesting children. Some people have issues.... But hey they make decent music so it balances out. Providing you just don't turn your back to em you'll be fine haha
I think he's absolutely hilarious. He gave me recording tips so my tone wouldn't be sh-t cause we used the same thing. And I used to do a one man thing that was really similar to his.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
I'm bumping this yet again because his new CD came out yesterday and it's awesome.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Great band, I've been listening to them for a long time and saw them when they played here in Toronto.

Still have to check out the new album. Anyone heard it yet?
I just got it like 15 minutes ago. I can pm you a link if you want it.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Really brutal stuff, I like it a lot
Commando of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join maggot!

I
They are on the good side of Brutal Death Metal.

A genre that only a small few can play well...
Looks like meat's back on the menu boys!

that song is so goddamn catchy.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus