Anyone know of any emulators for the TI-89? I thought I'd find some, but I didn't. I'm turning in my $10 tomorrow to rent one from the school, since you have to have one for pre-calc, but I'd like to find an emulator instead so I can save my parents the money.
i don't know where you can find an emulator but i tell this.... it is the most confusing thing ever. if your gonna get an emulator get a ti-84/83. i am in pre-calc and i am taking calculus next semester and all you need is the ti-84/83. in stats though i heard you need a ti-89
the only thing an 89 does that an 84 doesn't is solve algebraic equations.. and you're not there yet.
Quote by Nakon14

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Crate GTD65
Vox DA5
I got a graphing calculator for Firefox, just search it.
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
Well today I was eating a peanut butter sandwich, when I had this sudden paranoia, because I had just been reading about quantum physics, and pheromone that smelled like Chinese take-out, (the animal that makes this is only found in Parthenon) and all the while I was eating gerbil strips.

wat. (read the memes thread)
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by floppypick
Well today I was eating a peanut butter sandwich, when I had this sudden paranoia, because I had just been reading about quantum physics, and pheromone that smelled like Chinese take-out, (the animal that makes this is only found in Parthenon) and all the while I was eating gerbil strips.

wat. (read the memes thread)

LOL
This one's pretty decent: http://www.graphcalc.com/
There's also a version for Linux, but it's a bit buggy.

Edit: if you want an emulator, try this: http://mathematics.mc.maricopa.edu/seims/TI-Emulator.htm
Double Edit: ^This one is actually emulates the UI of a real TI-89 calculator so it should be really easy to use. Just unzip the contents to Program Files and create a shortcut to the .exe and put it on your desktop or somewhere.
Last edited by acersucks at Sep 30, 2008,
I've tried finding one many times myself, you're probably going to have to buy or steal one.
Try eBay.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
dude calculators are for noobs
long drawn out 2-pages-for-one-question-problems ftw
lol but seriously all u need is a ti-83 unless ur teacher teaches only calculator method and if so kick him out a window and teach yourself

thats what i did [without the kicking out the window part of course]
Quote by Victor Wooten
Frontbassman, You Win!
Also, Sig this or die!

^Yea you read right, Victor Wooten just gave me a complement.

Quote by kevin14u2nv

dude, in flames sucks.
all their music sounds the same

^ he listens to dragonforce