Is there any way to make an Amp that is pretty small so you can carry around while your playing but it has to be battery powered and sound ok-good

or am i asking for too much

PS Can i do it for around 200 and with limmeted tools i only have a sodering gun drill dremel stuff like that and can you give me a link that shows how to wire a whole amp together.

PPS also i have a old practice 10w ss amp that i got in one of those guitar packs so if i need parts might be able to get it from there

if it is not possible i will delete thread to conserve sapce
i will also delete if its just stupid to you guys
They have sound clips, you know.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
What about those marshall stacks that you put on your belt? You don't have to make it you know...
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Øttər, what happened to you, and through you, to UG? They are ****ing MGs!!!!!! ZOMFG THE APOCALYPSE!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Seriously... what happened to the anti-MG trend?
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
i saw an add for an amp in a can or sumn in a magazine today
also had a strap with built in amp
and then some lil thing that pulgged in the jack and right out of the jack it had an amp
GUITAR: Gibson Les Paul Special
AMP:Fender Vibro Champ XD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
USMC
I guess sarcasm doesn't apply to you...

You understand that actually recommending an MG to someone has similar effects to dividing by zero?

Don't worry man, it's cool. I did, however, see an amplifier that is pocket sized, which can drive a 4X12 quite nicely. I don't know what it was called, and it did not have speakers, but it exists.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Build a Thor or Thunderchief or similar pedal (Matchbox, Thor, Thunderchief, etc. are the distortions of popular amps in stompbox form) and slap it into a Ruby circuit (I say Ruby b/c it's basically a Little Gem with a buffer, so it sounds a bit better).

BAM. Marshall, Vox, vintage Fender,etc. etc. tones from a not-so-great mini-amp.
if its 200 american, then get the vox da5 coz its only 250 aus, i have one and its great
Bands I've seen:
Jet
Metallica
Lamb of God
Baroness
A Day To Remember
Underoath
Northlane
In The Walls
Saints Alight
Live As A Monster
Bleach The Skies