Ok every time i go to use my ipod it wont turn on i tried restarting it but that doesnt work and when i go to plug it into my computer it turns on but once i disconnect it just turns right off again....so if anyone knows why its not working could you tell me and thanks
1. Check the Hold button
2. If it's not on hold... go back where you bought it 'cause the battery's dead.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Punch it.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
I think this is the same as what happened to me a while back. I basically wore the battery down so far that it didn't have enough juice to start the 'start-up' process. if this is whats happened to you ill find the info that got it sorted for me...
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
plug it in, and were it shows ur ipod and all its storage, hit refresh or sumtin like that