...Hi, yeah I'm just wondering when looking at guitar specs how do u know how thick the neck is? what is listed as?(nut width,fretboard profile etc etc?)
~Vince~
Fender MIM Telecaster ('06) [Modded]
PRS S2 Custom 24 ('13) [Modded]
Squier Affinity Fat Strat [Modded]
Yamaha F310

Mesa/Boogie Lonestar 1x12 Combo
Mesa/Boogie Mark V:25

SD Vapor Trail
Xotic SL Drive
Xotic BB Preamp
Boss BD-2
Boss DS-1 [MonteAllums]
MXR 10-Band EQ
it isnt a noob question, a lot of people like some specific things on their guitar, so they would ask to know their right guitar isnt?
not reeeally sure, but go for wizard necks...or ibanez rg's have good necks (the c neck especially)
sorry i cant help more
Quote by DieGarbageMan

how could you not forsee the rise of surskits!

Quote by CaptainRon
One second let me just ask my penis.

Reel Big Fish: 20/02.09
Rise Against: 22/02/09
Quote by xvasmx
...Hi, yeah I'm just wondering when looking at guitar specs how do u know how thick the neck is? what is listed as?(nut width,fretboard profile etc etc?)

Most brands of guitar don't actually give you specific details, Ibanez is the only one I know of that actually has dimensions on any of the literature so I think apart from that you just have to guess.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
thanks so much also nice to know it isn't much of a noob question xD, I'll just judge it purely on how it feels.Thanks fo all the replies.
~Vince~
Fender MIM Telecaster ('06) [Modded]
PRS S2 Custom 24 ('13) [Modded]
Squier Affinity Fat Strat [Modded]
Yamaha F310

Mesa/Boogie Lonestar 1x12 Combo
Mesa/Boogie Mark V:25

SD Vapor Trail
Xotic SL Drive
Xotic BB Preamp
Boss BD-2
Boss DS-1 [MonteAllums]