So i was at soccer last night, and while i was hangin on the bench a song came on the radio, (i dont think it was a radio because it constantly plays songs) anyway, it sounded like a ukulele (or fingerpicked acoustic, but very softly), but i couldnt hear it clearly cos of all the soccer shit goin on.

I was thinking it could be a popular song that i totally missed, or something someone had put on. i ended up finding myself trying to concentrate on this song, until i had to go on the field.

It kind of sounded like "hey there Delilah" because it had the same sought of rhythmic pattern to it, and the voice was a soft john mayerish style, any ideas guys?

Sorry im so vague, but im sure someone can pick up on it.
Somewhere over the rainbow
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Noah and the Whale- 5 Years Time
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
When the night feels my song - Bedouin Soundclash...almost definitely not it but I was listening to it a few minutes ago so I figured I'd throw it out there.
Some Jack Johnson perhaps?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
not one of these again
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Actually... I think it might be I'm Yours by Jason Mraz.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Jason Mraz - I'm Yours

That matches your description pretty good.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.