I just experienced the most amazing sensation of my life last night.

Page 1 of 3
No, not sex. I think.

People who have read this thread will know that I have quite peculiar dreams.

This one really hit the lemonhead. Or whatever the expression is.

I'm on top of the World Trade Center. Both buildings are of equal height. There is a trapeze between the two buildings. I'm alone on the top. I walk across the tightrope confidently, until I reach the middle. I turn, look down at the streets below, and, with arms outstretched, fell forward.

At this point, the dream became lucid. However, I could not do anything but fall. I fell until I hit the street, but didn't hit the street. I fell through it, and am now above the ground somewhere else, forested. As I hit the ground, I do not hit it, but again fall through and am again up above an area of land.

The scary thing is, I don't remember how many times this happened. I kept falling, and kept being whisked off to another location above the Earth. However, the thing that actually scared me was that I actually experienced the negative Gs being pulled on my body. I liked it. IT was the most exhilarating experience of my life. However, the final plunge came when I was above an ocean, and when I fell into the water, I woke with a scream. I was drenched in cold sweat, and my body was completely paralyzed for a number of minutes due to the prolonged exposure to manifested negative Gs.

When I looked at the clock, it was 11:35, meaning I had fallen for about 11 hours.

Anyways, that was the most exciting and exhilarating experience of my life to date.

Anybody ever have this happen to them?
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Nope. Sex FTW.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by Spenny
I want what your smoking/popping/injecting/huffing/etc.

I've never done any drugs, so no luck there.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Nope, one time I woke up and kicked my cat by accident though. Not really an exhilerating experience
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Is there your attempt at recreating that thread?
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Fuck i wish i had cool dream like that
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
That's weird I just had a lucid dream last night. GTA rampages and sex ensued in mine. Yours sound interesting though.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by RockGuitar92
Is there your attempt at recreating that thread?

No, I would have posted a reply to some quote if I wanted to revive that thread.
Quote by shadow__666
Nope. Sex FTW.

As you are posting this in the pit, I am required to say pics or it most certainly did not happen.
One time I had a dream I was swimming and I shoved my head underwater but I woke up to find out it was just a huge puddle of drool on my pillow

EDIT: Actually TS, I have had something sort of like that happen to me;

My dream from last night. I was on a school bus and the seats were oddly spaced and I had an MP5 and was told there was someone in the back with a bomb. I rushed to the back only to see a cat with a plastic bag next to it and I heard a ticking so I went back towards the front of the bus but then I was being shot at (the cat turned into a terrorist somehow). So I turned around a shot back and then there was this (what felt like) 20 minute long gun fight and it was pretty cool.

I shot the terrorist a few times and then I got hit in the leg, but the weird part was, I felt it and it fucking hurt. I could've just been having a cramp in RL right when that part of the dream but I don't know. Over the course of the gun fight I ran out of ammo so I took out this shotgun that I had on my back and started going crazy. I felt the recoil of it hitting against my right shoulder and when I woke up, my shoulder was a bit sore. It was most likely all in my head but I thought it was a pretty cool dream, was rather fun
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Last edited by CFH82 at Oct 1, 2008,
That's great!! I think...

never experienced that kind of thing that I'm aware of. I get the falling a little bit, but that's about it.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
No, I would have posted a reply to some quote if I wanted to revive that thread.

Oh ok. It's cool.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Call me crazy.. but I'll stick with sex.

I think the mind is fascinating when it comes to dreams, but either way...
That really sounds amazing. Does that mean the G forces acting on your body when you're actually flying a jet or something are all in your head?
sounds like when you fall behind buildings in Mafia ...you know you like go under the road and you fall forever(or until the game crashes) but underground ther's sky! )

me idk...when i saw the most awesome girl ever i guess
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
ive had falling dreams before with the same feeling but they didnt last they were like short falls but i know what you mean lo its a scary feeling at first but then you get used to it and its amazing feeling that sounds cool though i wish icould fall through the earth
Quote by The Spoon
That really sounds amazing. Does that mean the G forces acting on your body when you're actually flying a jet or something are all in your head?

That's Quantum Mechanics, my friend.

That's an area of Compton even the black people won't go into.
Quote by ACG
Nope, one time I woke up and kicked my cat by accident though. Not really an exhilerating experience

That's hilarious.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Yes. I have. I never told anybody due to the thought they probably thought I made it up to sound unique. I've only experienced this type of dream once in my life and I'll never forget it.

I was flying over water, I felt the wind on my skin. I felt the ability in me to fly and how to control it. I felt gravity and motion in my body, I was in the lucid dream. It lasted 2 minutes because I had proper sense of time as well, everything was real to me in sense and consciousness. The best part was that the longer the dream went on (sadly it was extremely short), the more I felt a euphoria build in my body. I had goosebumps all over in every part of my body, it was exhillierating. I woke up covered in goosebumps, and sweat. It was wonderful. I went back to sleep afterwards smiling.
I had a great dream last night, but it involved Misty from Pokemon & Sex, so I guess mine doesn't count... still felt incredible though.
Quote by CFH82
One time I had a dream I was swimming and I shoved my head underwater but I woke up to find out it was just a huge puddle of drool on my pillow

Sigged.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
That sounds incredible, I wish I could have experienced that. I've had some very interesting dreams, but none of them really result in any notable physical effect on my body, it's usually just a broad feeling of either "pain" or pleasure. I trust you are Mr. creates his own Dream Theater man?

Edit: Initially I was reminded of the Matrix when Neo tries to jump the gap of the buildings and falls on his face.
Last edited by RU Experienced? at Oct 1, 2008,
I never had anything related to that but sometimes when im almost falling asleep i tend to have a quick spaz/buzz if in my dream i fell down or something. And this one time i remember i was almost falling asleep and i was dreaming i was being gagged and i woke up coughing a bit.

Anyone else happen to them?
lucid dreaming owns anything

because your mind is tricked into setting off electrical pulses in your brain due to the realistic visuals you see when your aware of the dream

and therefore you can actully feel things through dreams

like once i was punched in the face in a Lucid dream and i woke up after feeling sore like someone had actully done it

i dont think you can die though.
your mind isnt the Matrix haha

but yeah its pretty fun to do
I envy you. I've never had a dream I can remember.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
k, koo

and no, im a sane person :]
j.k, but seriously, no, i cant remember what i dream about
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
I used to have lucid dreams back when I was still in elementary school (I'm in college now). Anyways, this one dream I will never forget:

I was at the airport, waiting for my mom to get off a plane. A man then approached me and took me on a cab ride to a totally suburban, white-picket-fence, American-dream neighborhood. He took me into a house and all I could remember was intense fear, I couldn't do anything though. The room he took me into was lined with knives and saws, and there was a bolted iron door with a small peephole. I remember staying in the room paralyzed with fear, and then I looked out the peephole and saw the man pushing a skateboard down the street, only there was a body without any limbs bolted onto the skateboard. I turn around, and now back in the room is the man, who has a hand around my throat and a knife pressed up against my face. I remember trying to scream but having no sound come out, and after a few more times of trying to let out a scream, I woke up.

During the whole thing I just remember feeling intense, serious fear, and while he was strangling me, I could feel my throat trying to wriggle free of his grip.
Quote by Sicko 21X7
tremelo the brown note until she caves
Quote by Muzikh
Yes. I have. I never told anybody due to the thought they probably thought I made it up to sound unique. I've only experienced this type of dream once in my life and I'll never forget it.

I was flying over water, I felt the wind on my skin. I felt the ability in me to fly and how to control it. I felt gravity and motion in my body, I was in the lucid dream. It lasted 2 minutes because I had proper sense of time as well, everything was real to me in sense and consciousness. The best part was that the longer the dream went on (sadly it was extremely short), the more I felt a euphoria build in my body. I had goosebumps all over in every part of my body, it was exhillierating. I woke up covered in goosebumps, and sweat. It was wonderful. I went back to sleep afterwards smiling.

I've had a dream like this about 3 times in my life. It wasn't over water, it was over a city, but I could feel the wind and I could feel in control of my flying, kinda like what Superman would feel like. It felt like one of the greatest things ever.
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
Quote by MustangSVT
I've had a dream like this about 3 times in my life. It wasn't over water, it was over a city, but I could feel the wind and I could feel in control of my flying, kinda like what Superman would feel like. It felt like one of the greatest things ever.

What a relief to know that somebody understands when I mean to be able to actually feel the control of flight. It is completely surreal, and I cannot describe it in words aside from the fact that it feels like a completeness throughout your body to manipulate the space you inhibit. It was indeed wonderful, and I cannot wait to experience it again.
eveyone keeps saying sex is better...

BUT wat if u haa dream about having sex WHILE in freefall so u waking up feeling the zeros Gs and the aftermath of bumpin uglies lol

i wins

gear:
line 6 spider valve 212
ibanez RG5EX1
vinci VE5PK
Quote by Muzikh
What a relief to know that somebody understands when I mean to be able to actually feel the control of flight. It is completely surreal, and I cannot describe it in words aside from the fact that it feels like a completeness throughout your body to manipulate the space you inhibit. It was indeed wonderful, and I cannot wait to experience it again.

I've done this as well. It was a long time ago, and I can't seem to control myself anymore It was always me in my school's gymnasium, flying around. And then one time I tried it but apparently I couldn't fly anymore and I just fell to the ground. That was the last time I remember dreaming about flying or even having the ability to control myself in a dream like that.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
thats very cool and something similar happened to me one time when I was lucid. the scene just kept shifting to unbelievably beautiful scenes like sunsets or the top of a mountain and such. i remember it perfectly.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
I dreamt once that I was at home and went to get a glass of water in the kitchen, but when I turned the tap on, nothing came out. So I walked to the store to see if I could get a bottle of water or something, but lo and behold everybody's already bought all the water due to this no water epidemic. Then when I woke up my mouth was all dry and I was thirsty as hell.
Quote by Muzikh

Now I recall I actually had 1 other dream where I felt like it was normal to fly like it was a skill or something. I would fly inside this house and I had this weightless/non-gravity feeling. I also felt conscious inside this dream as if it was real and it seemed "normal" to be able to fly and feel weightless. In this dream, I wasn't so much flying at speed, rather just floating around my house. The only way I'll be able to have that feeling again is to go up in space in zero gravity.
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
Page 1 of 3