So I've heard them be referred to post hardcore so it seems that they would fit here. I do realize they go all over the place with their genre placement so if this belongs somewhere just say so and I'll move it.

Sooo does anyone else enjoy their music?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93DFn4lvsJU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_bMerXh2ps
Last edited by Okeefe Is Legit at Nov 16, 2008,
Terrible band. I've never actually listened, but they've played in Salisbury a few times. They come back far too often. It's like a bad rash that won't go away.
i dunno
i dont want to sound like a douche,
but why can't any christian bands make decent music?
im not saying they suck cuz their religious, its just a trend ive noticed...
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
there are a lot of talented christian bands, they can just be hard to come across, because you do have to wade through a lot of bad ones.
I recommend xDisciplex A.D., August Burns Red (even if they are a bit generic, the guitar work is skillful), Beloved, and Advent.
There are a lot of others, but these are some good examples.
ive heard advent and ABR
i dont like ABR, and i dont mind advent (i just didnt know they were a christian outfit)
then again, i dont exactly seek out christian music...
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I actually like Showbread. "No, Sir Nihilism Is Not Practical" and "Life, Kisses, And Other Waster Efforts" are not bad. "Age Of Reptiles" is absolutely terrible though. I haven't listened to the new cds but it sounds like they were better then the previous one.
Yeah I like Showbread. Some of their stuff is pretty good, but there are some songs that are way too "oh lawd praise for jesus!" kind of songs.
CALIBRATE THE VIRUS

lolwut?
Quote by waldorphPRS41
I actually like Showbread. "No, Sir Nihilism Is Not Practical" and "Life, Kisses, And Other Waster Efforts" are not bad. "Age Of Reptiles" is absolutely terrible though. I haven't listened to the new cds but it sounds like they were better then the previous one.

I agree x10

I downloaded age of reptiles first like a year ago and it made me really dislike them.
My friend made me listen to NSNINP and it was beautiful.
The new albums are pretty good/
Bumped for my new found obsession with them.

They are actually very very good if you're not listening to stuff before No Sir. (vocals are really rough in their older stuff)
beloved is really good. thats about it. I've yet to find a good christian hardcore band
That loser shit's right out the window!
I love this band man, they remind me of Refused with Converge's chaos. Probs going to get flamed for comparing this band with those two now, but zx,mnc.qap9f to you.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by soccermom
I love this band man, they remind me of Refused with Converge's chaos. Probs going to get flamed for comparing this band with those two now, but zx,mnc.qap9f to you.

sorry.
Quote by saxaxe

sorry.

I knew it was a bad idea.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
For some reason, I do not like this band at all. I saw em when they played with Confide. Just not really my "style" of music.