so for my comp 1 class we've been given a broad topic on what we can write our next essay about; it just has to be a current social trend, idea, or issue that i witness or effects me on a daily basis. i would like to write about something music/guitar related. any ideas, pit?

edit: an example would be how people are driving less because of high gas prices. or how people are turning more towards technology to keep in touch with one another. something along those lines..
I'd like a chocolate shake.. with a whiskey chaser
Last edited by uffan526 at Oct 1, 2008,
You cannot possibly be serious. This is probably the easiest and most fun thing you'll ever get to do. You get to fucking write about your favorite musicians? What's hard about that?

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha
Quote by Pauldapro
You cannot possibly be serious. This is probably the easiest and most fun thing you'll ever get to do. You get to fucking write about your favorite musicians? What's hard about that?

This.

End of thread.
how would simply writing about my favorite musicians relate to an "issue"?

word requirement is 1000 or so...
Quote by Pauldapro

Amen. Dont be a dumbass.
Quote by uffan526
how would simply writing about my favorite musicians relate to an "issue"?

word requirement is 1000 or so...

Like Pink Floyd? Elaborate on what happened recently with the passing of Richard Wright and Bryan Morrison. As long as it's an issue that matters to YOU, that's what's important. Anything can become an issue.

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha
Quote by Pauldapro
Like Pink Floyd? Elaborate on what happened recently with the passing of Richard Wright and Bryan Morrison.

this would be a great topic. but i have to write on a trend, not an event..
what about Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath pioneering/evolving music into heavy metal?
and how they started a whole new scene.

Or you could talk about Woodstock? And the Hippis and stuff?
Last edited by kezzaguy at Oct 1, 2008,
What about the trend of drug-overdose related death within music? Then you could go on and talk about favourite musicians, how guitars influenced there life etc etc.
The object of war isn't to die for your country it's to make the other bastard die for his.

New amp fund $51.53/$7000

Quote by j-e-f-f-e-r-s
If I'm in love, I use chloroform.

I know, I'm such an old-fashioned romantic.