Hey, well i have been trying to transcribe for a little while, but i still can't get any songs set in stone, none that sound the same as the song, sure it sounds similar, but not like the song. Do i keep on practicing and practicing? how did u do it?
Time, maybe look into ear training, it will benefit you in 2 ways, help you transcribe but also help you take what's in your mind and get it out on the guitar. But most importantly you need patience and an open mind. Sometimes you can't get a chord right because the artist is using a voicing you're not expecting. It takes discipline to look at other possibilities to play a certain phrase. Sounds to me like you are doing pretty well though. Later.
How do you transcribe?

I do it buy figuring out all of the scale degrees, and then discovering the intervals at which I need to lower/higher the notes. I then do this to each note accordingly, and it seems to work.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by Iriathz
How do you transcribe?

I do it buy figuring out all of the scale degrees, and then discovering the intervals at which I need to lower/higher the notes. I then do this to each note accordingly, and it seems to work.

I just do, I know how the notes sound on the guitar, but I'm usually off by a little bit