Yea i made a big mistake couple years ago and i bought myself a line 6 spider 3 half stack. but now i think i can sell the head and have enough money to buy myself a Randall Rh150G3. but the problem is i only have enough for the head. do you guys think my line 6 cabinet with 320W 4x12 stereo guitar custom designed celestion speakers (Link) will be able to handle the head without any sacrifices?
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Don't see why not, but it's not exactly my area of expertise.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
"Custom Celestion" probably just means they aren't that great and designed by Celestion. That cab is also SS, which means it won't sound as good. I'd sell the cab maybe you could afford an avatar 2x12 or something if you save some more.
wait, theres valved cabs?
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Quote by slayer_zero
wait, theres valved cabs?

No. HighPotency doesn't know what he's talking about. Cabs are just a big wooden box with speakers wired to a jack - no electronic circuit of any sort in them.
Last edited by i_am_metalhead at Oct 1, 2008,
Quote by HighPotency
"Custom Celestion" probably just means they aren't that great and designed by Celestion. That cab is also SS, which means it won't sound as good. I'd sell the cab maybe you could afford an avatar 2x12 or something if you save some more.
SS cab lmao!

theres no such thing as tube cabs.......... or ss cabs lol
k good, thats what i thought...lol
oh yea one more thing uh so does anyone know the impedance for the randall head? i want to make sure i dont overheat my cab. i believe the cab has two 8 ohm's output things(im quite a nub when it comes to this stuff)
Don't quote me on this but I think it has an 8 ohm output... I'm not positive about that though.

Oh... and I checked out your Crowley cover - nice job man!
haha alright thanks

btw thanks for the comment :P
Uhmm just google the name of the head, I'm sure you'll find an ohm resistance number somewhere.

And don't go crazy if it has a 16 and your cab is an 8, it'll still work.