Possible?

Well, I was day dreaming today, about what it would be like if the plans to rescue the economy failed, and there were riots and such. Then most states where placed under martial law, with Army personnel at gas stations, banks burning, and closing left and right, people living out side, in tents and shit, basically if America turned into a 2nd world country (if there is such a thing).

I personally don't think this would be possible anytime soon, given that we most likely would just borrow more money from China or other countries, unless they flipped us the bird.

I don't know why, but the thought of it, almost made me hope for it.. kind of weird

Do you think this is possible?
We would invade Mexico and take over their...dirt mounds. That or I'd move into a nice tractor trailer with my brethren down south.

I don't think it's possible. At all. Ever.
Quote by BFMVxx
Why doesn't the 800billion dollar plan get passed. That should save it.

Do you know where that money comes from?

I am not that big into politics so don't take this for fact...

...but I would assume that that much money would either have to be borrowed from China or something, or taken from Tax Payers.

I mean, from what I can tell this whole economic bullshit is because banks on wallstreet suck and go bankrupt, and the government has to bail them out, and to do that most likely would mean, less tax return money, and more taxes overall...
Quote by BFMVxx

you obviously dont pay taxes...
Quote by BFMVxx

cause nobody wants to pay for it.
Quote by kranoscorp
I find that I feel the same about women who play bass as I think of immigrants in America.

I respect them for finding a place in society under a lot of ridicule, but I have an odd paranoia that they are going to steal my job.
we'll be fine. economy goes up and down and up down. **** it
Quote by BFMVxx

well not really. its just putting good money after bad. it will make their economy worse.

they should leave it, banks and people will suffer for a while but eventually shit will become stronger. the economy goes up and down between booms and recessions. currently they are in a downswing. leaving it to settle will be the best thing as the economy will eventually fix it self and become stronger.
Quote by devilscruffs14
once i banged a 5 year old chick, i love banging older women.

HAHA
Quote by emP

that''s what they said in the 20's
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by emP

Normally yes it does, but you know we are in the next Depression right??....
The american dollar is worth less than the Canadian dollar, that has never happened....
Quote by TubzyX
well not really. its just putting good money after bad. it will make their economy worse.

they should leave it, banks and people will suffer for a while but eventually shit will become stronger. the economy goes up and down between booms and recessions. currently they are in a downswing. leaving it to settle will be the best thing as the economy will eventually fix it self and become stronger.

also, leaving thousands homeless and without medical care that they need, and when it 'fixes itself' People would come back to nothing if you simply did nothing.
U.S. dollar is worth more then the Canadian right now and has been for the last while.
nothing we can do about it..
crazy thing is im going to grad school for my MBA-
im only praying that the economy gets better, thats why im trying to not worry about it.
Quote by themadness 1234
also, leaving thousands homeless and without medical care that they need, and when it 'fixes itself' People would come back to nothing if you simply did nothing.

uhuh... because healthcare is just like an economy.
Quote by devilscruffs14
once i banged a 5 year old chick, i love banging older women.

HAHA
Quote by BFMVxx

we're not sure about that though. if we pay for their debts then we're telling them that its okay for them to get richer and richer but when they lose some money we have to pay for it. its crap that we have to pay for their mistakes but without them we'd be finished...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Never thought I'd use this link

http://www.escapeallthesethings.com/planet-x-nibiru.htm?gclid=CKe94uqUvpICFQWiggodzly7bw

Could the financial crisis be just the begining?
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest