Lol at the title.

It's on my profile under Original Thrash\Groove\Metal Song.

Self Taught been playing for 5 Months.

My first ever original song, I just sat down and played, didn't really have any ideas beforehand. Took me about 15 minutes to do the song then about half an hour to figure out the drum loops.

I've got a SM58 and a crappy preamp going into my soundcard, thats why the sound is a bit fizzy. I need to get a usb audio interface of some kind.

Constructive Criticism Please! Take it easy on me it's my first song. Thanx! C4C

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
well dude, there is a lot of room noise, and the voice is a bit too loud, i think you should lower its volume a lot in the mix

the guitar playing sounds sloppy at times, but I guess its normal since you have been playing for so little time but the ideas in the riffs are pretty cool for a metal song ^^

I record my stuff with Reaper, but I use Audacity to remove the room noise (I record with some random mic) which works decently, give it a try

about the guitar playing ... keep practising and you'll get better eventually!

I wish I had your voice man, it sounded great

1/5

c4c?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=967901
Quote by Gacel
well dude, there is a lot of room noise, and the voice is a bit too loud, i think you should lower its volume a lot in the mix

the guitar playing sounds sloppy at times, but I guess its normal since you have been playing for so little time but the ideas in the riffs are pretty cool for a metal song ^^

I record my stuff with Reaper, but I use Audacity to remove the room noise (I record with some random mic) which works decently, give it a try

about the guitar playing ... keep practising and you'll get better eventually!

I wish I had your voice man, it sounded great

1/5

c4c?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=967901

youve got some nice stuff.

Thanks for the compliments on my voice, and I would give myself a C vocal wise, it wasn't as good as it usually is. The screaming comes pretty naturally to me and i really enjoy it. I'm leaning more toward being a vocalist than a guitarist, but i enjoy both.

I intended this song more as a project in learning how to make a song than really trying to make anything impressive.

my mic preamp is really noisy, and i'm still working out the eq on my new amp, it was a little fuzzy. Just inexperienced in a lot of areas. I'm gonna keep working on it. Thanks for the tips. and your a great player btw.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top