So I recently switched from .09s to .11s on my Fender Strat. I've been having some issues with the bridge and am currently working on adjusting the claw.

However, I have been noticing that now, whenever I make a bend, the bridge tends to lift up, obviously lowering the pitch of my bend. Is there an adjustment I can make to prevent this or will my best bet be to simply add another spring to the claw and bridge in the back?
I think your best bet would be:
a) Changing to a lower gauge (the .11s require more strength to pull up and have more tension, which is the cause of your problem.
b) Add a spring which will add considerable tension and make it harder to use the whammy bar.
c) Get higher tension springs.
Quote by HighPotency
I think your best bet would be:
a) Changing to a lower gauge (the .11s require more strength to pull up and have more tension, which is the cause of your problem.
b) Add a spring which will add considerable tension and make it harder to use the whammy bar.
c) Get higher tension springs.

Does the tension have to be equal across the bridge in the back? If I switch to higher tension strings could I just replace, say the middle spring, with a higher tension spring or would I have to replace them all?
Floating bridges all do that, it's just more noticeable now that you have 11s and it takes more force to bend. You want to add springs so that the bridge stays level when tuned up and not being played.