I read that Metallica used to slave a Mark II with a JCM800. I have a Studio .22+ and a JCM800 combo and was considering going for a similar setup, more for curiousity than anything. I'm reluctant though as they're both tube amps and I know of the damage that can be done if certain loads aren't there when they should be.

So in a nutshell, does anybody know how to slave 2 tube amps?
I don't think so. I've posted stuff on here about it before and I've seen posts on here before and I've never seen a proper answer given.

Sorry!
same here, I'm not really sure. I'd say go to you nearest guitar store, or ask someone who you know knows a lot about that kind of stuff, and see what they have to say
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Does slaving a tube amp involve some wierd ritual where the amp dresses up in leather and carries a whip?
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
OK thanks. I had no idea what it was but I thought I'd try be funny in the process.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales