Man?

Machine?

Roland Product?

We will never know the reality behind the universal truth that is Johnny DeMarco... But one thing is for certain... He is a legend.

This thread was created to honour the man that makes guitar pedals more stupid/ridiculous than they have to be.

The man who seems to be a cross somewhere between Carrot top, and Steve Vai.

We solute you Johnny DeMarco.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPbvCOR01p0

Discuss what you think of the man!
I laughed sooo hard when I saw his review for Boss ME-20 on youtube.
he's ridiculous!
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Man, that guy is weird. he sounds very gay, plus I fail to see how you can review 3 pedals in 2 minutes. Bahh.

Still, he's only half as bad as the GearWire guy. Man, I will shoot that asshole!!

IncuEdit: That guy's tone is ****ing terrible
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Pfft. I wonder why the other Johnny DeMarco thread I posted in got closed! I know it was a few months old but if I created a new one I'd just have got a million replied saying "SEARCH BAR OMG! LULZ"

Anyways, really, does _anyone_ really think that the solo he plays at the start of this video is even remotely good? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftb-RaD11bs&feature=related

It's just like he's trying to cram in as many techniques as possible, and he fails miserably.
his voice AND music makes good meditation... should try it out if yr into that kinda stuff, seriously.
What a tard...

EDIT: Oh God, on another video 'Here's a coool metal tone'

Is he for real or what?!

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

Last edited by EEE_ELLL_OHH at May 28, 2009,