im not gay
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Oh for what honestly. South Park, besides the obvious controversy, is actually a fairly unbiased reflection of society, and, out of the shows on the air ATM, is probably the most moral-based one on the air.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by IncubusMan999
Oh for what honestly. South Park, besides the obvious controversy, is actually a fairly unbiased reflection of society, and, out of the shows on the air ATM, is probably the most moral-based one on the air.

You need to stop having your soul drained by television and go out into the real world for at least 8 hours a day.
Quote by Muzikh
Excellent. Ridiculous show anyways..

you sir, don't deserve the frank zappa avatar
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Quote by blackflag49
south park has gotten lame anyway.... good on them.

right everything after season 9 sucks
Quote by IncubusMan999

yes, some one agrees with me
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
Quote by blues-guitarist
you don't deserve the frank zappa avatar

Thanks for your input.
Maybe if I were to live in Russia, perhaps every single aspect of religion ought to be banned within Russia becuase maybe it offends me.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
South Park rules and it would seem that a lot of Russians agree because many are protesting this ban. And they are completely unbiased in who they poke fun at. All they do is say "Hey people! This is you and you suck!" That would be wrong if they were picky about who they said it too, but they aren't. Nobody is safe from South Park. I mean if I were famous I would look forward to what they had to say about it. They even have the balls to make fun of themselves (I allude to the Family Guy two part episode.) Sure they take it to the extreme but as far as I'm concerned that is what people need to hear. Besides, most people that hate South Park just need to lighten up and get a sense of humor.
Quote by Muzikh
Excellent. Ridiculous show anyways..

Thanks for your input, not please GTOF a threat that shouldn't concern you.
Quote by IncubusMan999

+1
Quote by Ineedmoney427
Thanks for your input, not please GTOF a threat that shouldn't concern you.

Gladly
Quote by blackflag49
south park has gotten lame anyway.... good on them.

Blasphemy!!!!!!!
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
I might care...

If I was russian and actually liked south park. But I am neither. So suck it.
Quote by IncubusMan999
donkey the wise, very good

Quote by Metal_Rich
Living up to your name!

Currently searching for more ego padding quotes.

Me in pit = me being bored. Any help is much appreciated.
Quote by donkey the wise
I might care...

If I was russian and actually liked south park. But I am neither. So suck it.

Ha your about as wise as the average brick. GTFO if you don't care about South Park or the oppressed Russian people. Freedom is something everyone should enjoy worldwide and that includes being able to watch a cartoon that happens to be right about most things they decide to write about.
Quote by Muzikh
You need to stop having your soul drained by television and go out into the real world for at least 8 hours a day.

Notice I said FAIRLY, which means when compared ot a lot of other observational comedy based TV shows. While South Park often get their humour from hyperbole, certain aspects of their episodes do reflect the way people can let their interpretations of issues become rampant, overly judgemental and uneducated. And most of the time, the crators don't let their opinion become subjective, they weigh p both sides of any issue that they consult and provide the most logical and respectful reasonsing at the end, usually through Stan or Kyle. unlike something like Family Guy, who just aims for controversy (I still don't mind some Family Guy)
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
Last edited by IncubusMan999 at Oct 1, 2008,
An authoritive states censors the media. Whats new?
MASSIVE TEXT
Quote by Ineedmoney427
Ha your about as wise as the average brick. GTFO if you don't care about South Park or the oppressed Russian people. Freedom is something everyone should enjoy worldwide and that includes being able to watch a cartoon that happens to be right about most things they decide to write about.

Additionally, I do agree with your point, but I don't believe the comment that you made that elevated your opinion over his was necessary.
Quote by dannyniceboy

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by IncubusMan999
Notice I said FAIRLY, which means when compared ot a lot of other observational comedy based TV shows. While South Park often get their humour from hyperbole, certain aspects of their episodes do reflect the way people can let their interpretations of issues become rampant, overly judgemental and uneducated. And most of the time, the crators don't let their opinion become subjective, they weigh p both sides of any issue that they consult and provide the most logical and respectful reasonsing at the end, usually through Stan or Kyle. unlike something like Family Guy, who just aims for controversy (I still don't mind some Family Guy)

also, south park is original, whereas family guy is the simpsons only with even WORSE animation and a talking dog.
Quote by IncubusMan999
Additionally, I do agree with your point, but I don't believe the comment that you made that elevated your opinion over his was necessary.

Fair enough. I respect all opinions but his was obviously biased to the point that I feel he should have just kept it to himself. This is about something so much bigger than South Park. It's about the freedom all humans should enjoy, even though so many don't, to watch whatever cartoon they like. This guy doesn't like South Park so he feels no one else should. There are many things I don't enjoy, but I don't feel other shouldn't enjoy them. I apologize for coming off like an asshole.
In soviet russia, ...
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by titsmcgee852
In soviet russia, ...

Well done, sir.
Quote by dannyniceboy

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM