I am trying to learn Bring Out Your Dead by Anti-Flag but i have hit a wall. I have practised it for weeks but am getting nowhere, i have tried playing with and without a pick but no help there. I can play all the notes slowly but when i try to pick up the pace even a little bit it doesnt work anymore. Any tips on how to get past this would be great.

P.S. I also had this problem with Carousel by Blink 182 but i learnt it fairly quickly and can play it no probs now.
Just practice more. Sounds stupid and I know you don't want to hear it, but it's the truth. Once you get comfortable playing it at X speed, pick up the pace. When you get comfortable with that, pick up the pace again. Eventually you'll get to where you want to be.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
use a metronome set it to the soeed you can play then play it 5 times with out messing up...then up the bpm by 3 or 4 and do it again
do that til you either can play it to speed, or cant play it that fast, then you back the bpm down 2 or 3 asnd practice at that spoeed over and over again

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

Dont be so humble, your not that great....