Ahoy Pit, thought It would be time to share some stupidity and pain.

Heres the story...

After an hour and a half of guitar playing last night I decided to pack up my stuff to help keep things tidy..

but because the Slash Wah pedal sucks batteries power instantly I tried to take them out through the "quick release" system. They wouldn't budge so I put my finger through the hole at the bottom of the battery compartment...

I got it stuck.

So after a lot of blood loss and nurses laughing at me due to having a guitar pedal stuck to my hand I got seen to in one of those booth things.

7 laughing nurses, a bottle of 'knock you out' gas and a destroyed Crybaby later my finger was free!
Although it was cut badly.

Anybody else get injured due to equipment problems/stupidity?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
I bet it wasn't even his finger he got stuck in there, we all know you were nobbing your pedal...freak

That's why you get a Crybaby From Hell, like all us smart people.

Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
mel gibson should direct a racey film about your story, and it will win oscars...thats what movies win right?
*Makes vague comment about cutting self + the word "Slash"*
Quote by jackalUK
I bet it wasn't even his finger he got stuck in there, we all know you were nobbing your pedal...freak

His nob wouldn't get stuck though...
Quote by metal4all
Just, no. Locrian should be treated like that gay cousin. Just avoid him cuz he's weird, unstable, and is attracted to the wrong thing.

Quote by steven seagull
Big deal, I bought a hamster once and they put that in a box...doesn't make it a scale.
Quote by yM.Samurai
His nob wouldn't get stuck though...

It's a REALLY REALLY small hole
you think that's bad... I have a wireless xbox controller and i got my finger stuck when trying to get the battery out as well. It took me about 2 hours to take it out... And my friends were watching. ..
Once I tried to simulate sex with a latex glove over a toilet roll, but my dick got stuck. Nurses laughing, doctor laughing, they just cut the thing off with a pair of scissors. Nurses were laughing later, bitches all got knocked out, raped and preggers. See whose laughing now. (Hint: It's me.)
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by JackalUK
It's a REALLY REALLY small hole

It'd have to be, for Slash...

Heh...instead of lame joke about slash = cutting...how about slash = tugging?
Quote by metal4all
Just, no. Locrian should be treated like that gay cousin. Just avoid him cuz he's weird, unstable, and is attracted to the wrong thing.

Quote by steven seagull
Big deal, I bought a hamster once and they put that in a box...doesn't make it a scale.
Quote by dann_blood
Once I tried to simulate sex with a latex glove over a toilet roll, but my dick got stuck. Nurses laughing, doctor laughing, they just cut the thing off with a pair of scissors. Nurses were laughing later, bitches all got knocked out, raped and preggers. See whose laughing now. (Hint: It's me.)

Epic.
i once got my finger stuck in a toy lightsabre at my friends house yeah that was embarrassing it wouldn't come of for ike 3 hours
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by Firenze

That's why you get a Crybaby From Hell, like all us smart people.

He DID get the crybaby from hell. It ****ing attacked him. How is that NOT the crybaby from hell?
Gear
Gibson Les Paul std faded, Godin LG
Marshall jcm900
Keeley ds1, maxon od808, boston tu500, RMC Wizard
Quote by Jackolas
The moral of the story is use an adapter!

Just like Hansel & Gretel...
Quote by 3lusiv3
*Makes vague comment about cutting self + the word "Slash"*

Quote by Time Bomb
You just got Slashed.

i got a plectrum stuck right up my nose and then cut myself trying to get it out, almost had to go to the ER but managed to sneeze it out
you now have an awesome story congrats!
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
you now have an awesome story congrats!
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
surely the batteries don't drain if you unplug your cables.

so taking out the battery was pointless anyway.

well done.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Walternativo
He DID get the crybaby from hell. It ****ing attacked him. How is that NOT the crybaby from hell?

the Crybaby From Hell is the Dimebag signature wah.....

edit: i just got it.... lol, nevermind
Quote by Lemoninfluence

well done.

Ive unplugged cables and left batteries in it before, and they drain too.
Its an 18v circuit so it uses 2 9v batteries and adapters are very hard to find.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by SynySter SlaSh
i got a plectrum stuck right up my nose and then cut myself trying to get it out, almost had to go to the ER but managed to sneeze it out

How the f*ck?...
*insert joke about penis size and wah pedal here*
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by Lemoninfluence

well done.
Not knowing anything about his particular pedal, tell that to my mp3 player. When the thing is turned off it'll still drain the battery. Some devices just boggle the mind.