Just type in 'download *name of album*' into google.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Bittorrent?
Quote by Xiaoxi
Yea, you show her common sense. You show her your common sense hard. You shove your common sense down her throat. She's a naughty little thing and you need to beat some common sense all over her face.

^In regards to incest
Quote by Corey_Bowering
Does anyone know any websites where u can download full albums????? Thanks

Torrents.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
There's music blogs out there where you can download full albums.

But really, you can only appreciate the music properly when you buy a CD and read the booklet and shit.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by BenFoffenbock
There's music blogs out there where you can download full albums.

But really, you can only appreciate the music properly when you buy a CD and read the booklet and shit.

i could just download the booklet???
*Insert Witty Remark -Here-*
Quote by Corey_Bowering
i could just download the booklet???

It still doesn't beat the real paper object. Besides, who wants to look at blurry jpeg files on their computer anyways?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Laces Out Danny
It still doesn't beat the real paper object. Besides, who wants to look at blurry jpeg files on their computer anyways?

What a material girl you are.
Quote by Laces Out Danny

lol i culd just print the jpeg files out
*Insert Witty Remark -Here-*