██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by smb
What a complete idiot.

+12, seen it before but it still amazes me how stupid one person can be.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
+12, seen it before but it still amazes me how stupid one person can be.

how long have you been in the pit!?

the funniest thing is his school chums are like oh looks like he got flattened by a bus. oh well. also the crossing is like 3 yards away.
What a fukking dolt. He deserved what he got if not more.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by GhostReverie
how long have you been in the pit!?

the funniest thing is his school chums are like oh looks like he got flattened by a bus. oh well. also the crossing is like 3 yards away.

That, my friend, is an excellent point to make

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
the lucky thing would've been not to be hit by a bus in the first place..

at least he'll have a crazy story for his grandkids.
did you guys notice his friend jumping over the rail right behind him, and then stop when he sees his buddy get hit.

Then he just kinda runs away.
I read somewhere that 77% of the mentally ill live in poverty. I'm more interested in the 23% who are apparently doing quite well for themselves.
WHAT AN IDIOT!
'ooh I need to get on that bus' WHACK!
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Quote by santonocito90
did you guys notice his friend jumping over the rail right behind him, and then stop when he sees his buddy get hit.

Then he just kinda runs away.

damn, i was gonna say that .
anyway, i dont want to sound like a jerk, but your not very smart if you act like that guy
kthxbai.
Ahh, I needed that.

Public Bus Services. +1
I'm the guy that can't think...

I act...

Quote by goest
Kizu wins...

Quote by ryand111
Kizu-Eien is the equivalent of mother nature in the internet
Quote by Ian hawkins
WHAT AN IDIOT!
'ooh I need to get on that bus' WHACK!

i think he was just crossing the road.
This is 5 minutes away from me, next town over
I actually know this guy; it happened ages ago though, stupid clown.
Aye, was crossing the road. There's a wee shop directly across the road from the Academy, the kids jump the fence and run across the road at lunch time to try and get there first, this guy was stupid enough to be walloped by a bus.
RULE BRITANNIA
Last edited by Cobain_Is_King at Oct 1, 2008,
Quote by OMGWTFBBQ?
damn, i was gonna say that .
anyway, i dont want to sound like a jerk, but your not very smart if you act like that guy

Youre not very smart if you still cant get the difference between "your" and "you're"

Anyways, I feel bad for laughing..I think its just the amount of stupidity and the way it happened mixed with the fact that I totally feel no connection to this kid being that I dont know him but that was funny
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by garett
Don't mean to sound heartless but from the looks of it he seems like a future Darwin award winner. Damned lucky kid to have survived that.

Darwin Awards rock. I traded my copy of Murphy's Law for that book, five years ago, and I've yet to decide if it was a good trade. The phallic-trouble stories are the best.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Darwin Awards rock. I traded my copy of Murphy's Law for that book, five years ago, and I've yet to decide if it was a good trade. The phallic-trouble stories are the best.

There's a book of 'em? I just read the website whenever I need a good chuckle or two!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Bah, what a weak injury. I saw a kid get hit by a bus and his arms were twisted around the wrong way, fractured his skull.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.

He deserved it.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
pwned

It was like some kind of Chris Benoit Suicide Dive; he just vaulted head first over the barrier, as if he didn't even intend to land on his feet. What a wazzock!
His name's Rhease Denver, he's an idiot. Hangs around with my cousin. He fractured his shoulder and his nose, that's it. the videos just been uploaded recently but it happened a wee while ago.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
His name's Rhease Denver, he's an idiot. Hangs around with my cousin. He fractured his shoulder and his nose, that's it. the videos just been uploaded recently but it happened a wee while ago.

Encourage him to go for an encore.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Don't let the stupidity spread to your cousin.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I read "Schoolbus pwned by boy"...

I'm disappointed.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
"Son, always carry a medical glove in your pocket in case you wind up in a bathroom that has no toilet paper, and you get constipated."
Quote by darkstar2466
Don't let the stupidity spread to your cousin.

Nobody's seen him in a while (you know, hospital and such) but I doubt he'll be out much after this
Quote by metacarpi
Encourage him to go for an encore.

Will do
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Will do

Good man.

Quote by GLP_Arclite

Oh guise, I have another funny story.
My mates brother was at work, some old fella was driving along, had a heart-attack while he was driving and crashed into my mates brothers parked car. Both cars were written off, old guy died.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
Oh guise, I have another funny story.
My mates brother was at work, some old fella was driving along, had a heart-attack while he was driving and crashed into my mates brothers parked car. Both cars were written off, old guy died.

Not cool.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Not cool.

I agree.

Not even close to being cool.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

This wouldn't have happened if he'd played more Frogger.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by eazy-c
This wouldn't have happened if he'd played more Frogger.

Quote by GLP_Arclite

Now, why is it not cool to post a story like that, yet perfectly fine to laugh at a kid who got hit by a bus?
Take a long hard look at yourselves lads.
Quote by Vornik
Quote by dann_blood
Now, why is it not cool to post a story like that, yet perfectly fine to laugh at a kid who got hit by a bus?
Take a long hard look at yourselves lads.

Because the kid is stupid and the old man is old.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
"Son, always carry a medical glove in your pocket in case you wind up in a bathroom that has no toilet paper, and you get constipated."
i live close too this
"I'm just looking for an angel with a broken wing"
-Jimmy Page

CAPTAIN OF PITTOWN AIRFORCE BASE

Quote by sglover34479
Okay ou are the official Airforce captain. Employ whoever the hell you want just check em in check with often rapings.

Page 1 of 3