I have a marshall TSL60 head i bought used. I put in new svetlana EL34 tubes and Tung-Sol 12AX7's. I'm running it through a Mesa traditional cabinet with v30s and while it sounds good, it's not very loud. I have to crank everything up to 10 on the channel volumes and set the master at 7 to hear over the drummer...

oh, and i set the bias... 79.8mv...

any ideas?
Support your local luthier!

Timpson Guitars and TDM Pickups rock ;D

I make guitars and pickups. I also make sh*t that'll blow you the f*k up as well as things that will rebuild you - I have the technology
bumparoonie?

I make guitars and pickups. I also make sh*t that'll blow you the f*k up as well as things that will rebuild you - I have the technology
<~~~ just as it says here... lonely thread poster...

*watches tumbleweed pass by*

all the people on this site that modify amps and not one person can help me with my volume question? wtf?!

i posted this thread a week ago

i did