I just have a pretty epic story to tell, it took place like 3 or 4 weeks ago, but university has been busy so I haven't had a chance to tell it.
So, one of our last days of Welcome Week at our University, we had The Trews come down and play at local opening and all students got in for free. I got there early, and got front row with 2 of my drunken buddies. So, we were there rocking out to the trews, singing etc.
Anyway, concert ends (AMAZING show, they played amazing show) and then me and my friends are still jacked up, so we decide to go down to the local bar called The Capital (I live in Fredericton, New Brunswick atm). So we go down there, and whom do we see but a wasted Shawn Gram (Premiere of New Brunswick, Kind of like governor for the provinces of Canada). So, we is wasted, buys me and my roommate a beer, so we talk and chill with him, and my room mate asks him "Mr. Gram, where is your wife tonight", and he points out to the dance floor, so what does my angel of a room mate do? Tries to pick up on his wife.

So after he fails at that, we have a few more free beer on Shawn, and then we decide to leave. We walk outside the bar, and who do we see but the Bass player for The Trews. We go talk to him and say "Wow, you guys played a great show, wanna smoke a few joints". He said "Sure, why the **** not"(He seemed high all concert), so I ended up smoking pot with the Trews Bass player and chilling with him for like 30 mins. It was a epic night

So basically, anyone else have an experience like that, meeting someone out of a cool band and just kinda chilling out with them?
Quote by pimpslap1236
the cops will lie to you. accept it. believing things they say is the intellectual equivalent of sticking your dick in a pencil sharpener.

R.I.P Samantha
Cool, I met The Wombles once. And when I say met, I mean I wasted and I walked up to them and shouted "YOU RULE!", which of course, is an utter lie. But it meant a lot to me nonetheless.

Edit: let me get this straight, one of your friends tried to hit on the Governers wife? How far did he get?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I've been to the gates of Mordor once...
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Pics or it didn't happen.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
I must say... I wasn't actually expecting it to be epic, but it was. Nice one!
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Edit: let me get this straight, one of your friends tried to hit on the Governers wife? How far did he get?

Lol, He just kinda grinded on her and said "Wanna dance beaitful" (she is kinda ugly, but it would of been cool to say he ****ed the Premiers wife lol) and she just shot him down with the "Sorry, I'm married" line.
Quote by pimpslap1236
the cops will lie to you. accept it. believing things they say is the intellectual equivalent of sticking your dick in a pencil sharpener.

R.I.P Samantha
k koo

Quote by boreamor
Who or what is The Trews?

good question
who are they?
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by Courchesne
Lol, He just kinda grinded on her and said "Wanna dance beaitful" (she is kinda ugly, but it would of been cool to say he ****ed the Premiers wife lol) and she just shot him down with the "Sorry, I'm married" line.

Owned, but still, he can tell everyone he dirty danced with the Premieres' wife

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
The trews is a Canadian rock band, big in Canada. They put out songs like Fleeting Trust, Gun Control, Paranoid Freak...etc.
Quote by pimpslap1236

R.I.P Samantha
Quote by Minkaro
You flew there on an Eagle, and then ran away as fast as you could.

Hey, don't tell anyone! It's mah claim to fame, fool.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie