Page 1 of 5
Seriously...

I live in scotland, my hair is just about shoulder length, with a shorter fringe because I used to bite it a lot, and had to trim the rest of it to level it...

But everywhere I go, it's like walking the green mile...

People:
Stare
Point
Laugh
Make retarded comments such as:
"You wae the long hair, you've got long hair...."

Will someone give me a gun? OR a combat knife? I'd hapilly go on a killing spree, even if I don't go on one, It'll be like I have a death sentence anyway...
I'm the guy that can't think...

I act...

Quote by goest
Kizu wins...

Quote by ryand111
Kizu-Eien is the equivalent of mother nature in the internet
When I had long hair I used to get a lot of shit from the chavs down the road. If it bothers you that much, cut it. If not, suck it up.
Guys with long hair are hot.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I just get called a girl every now again. On accident, though. Its because people genuinely think I'm a girl. I just point out that folded in half, my dick still makes me three times the man they are.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
It should be.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by CoreysMonster
not always.

OK then most of the time.

TS are you hot?

I already changed it.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

Last edited by el-ECTRO at Oct 1, 2008,
I got rid of mine. Not because I ever experienced anything like that, I just got tired of having it. I do miss tying it up in a girly fashion because, goddamn, I was hot.
You're*
Quote by Kizu-Eien
Seriously...

I live in scotland, my hair is just about shoulder length, with a shorter fringe because I used to bite it a lot, and had to trim the rest of it to level it...

But everywhere I go, it's like walking the green mile...

People:
Stare
Point
Laugh
Make retarded comments such as:

Will someone give me a gun? OR a combat knife? I'd hapilly go on a killing spree, even if I don't go on one, It'll be like I have a death sentence anyway...

Maybe someone should just give you a pair of scissors.
I was in Sainsburys when some numpty came up and went "COR! Your hairs long isn't it.." I laughed in his face.
don't worry dude, once male pattern baldness kicks in you won't have to deal with that stuff anymore.

or you could get a haircut.
My mate used to have long hair. Neds used to come up to him and say shit like "you look like a girl" or "you're gay". The standard neddy "aw no-waay man, where's ma trackies" insult crap

He laughed and walked on
Keep your hair and ignore those ****ers. They're jealous of your sex appeal (check out my pics if you'd like )
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by el-ECTRO
OK then most of the time.

TS are you hot?

Can I just point out that I am? Not because of my long hair or physical appearance, I'm hot because I talk about cool stuff. Like unicorns.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by JackalUK
I was in Sainsburys when some numpty came up and went "COR! Your hairs long isn't it.." I laughed in his face.

Telll him that, as a member of Spinal Tap, you are infinetly better than him in every sense.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Can I just point out that I am? Not because of my long hair or physical appearance, I'm hot because I talk about cool stuff. Like unicorns.

I can verify this.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by Shinozoku
Keep your hair and ignore those ****ers. They're jealous of your sex appeal (check out my pics if you'd like )

you're a panda?
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by metacarpi
I can verify this.

Through scientific research.
Quote by vintage x metal

I can see my sister's boyfriend saying that...
As long as it's looked after nicely, long hair is pretty cool. There are plenty of guys that looks great with longer hair.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I already changed what I said up there. Then added a bit so you actually notice...

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Through scientific research.

And you can't argue with that.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by OddOneOut

I can see my sister's boyfriend saying that...
As long as it's looked after nicely, long hair is pretty cool. There are plenty of guys that looks great with longer hair.

Aka George Fisher

Quote by Jack Off Jill
"Son, always carry a medical glove in your pocket in case you wind up in a bathroom that has no toilet paper, and you get constipated."
Quote by Minkaro
Yes.

Yes I am.

How you doin'?

Quote by metacarpi
And you can't argue with that.

We need to start releasing our scientific research about the existence of the Loch Ness Monster.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
We need to start releasing our scientific research about the existence of the Loch Ness Monster.

But is the world ready to accept it? I think not.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by Jack Off Jill

I used to live 30 miles away from Loch Ness, visited 3-4 times and saw fuck all. Frankly, if there is a monster, he's an unsociable bastard who I don't care for.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by metacarpi
But is the world ready to accept it? I think not.

We're going to need to place barriers around the lake so the townspeople who obviously can't even handle males with long hair.. won't flip out and start trying to kill Nessie.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
We're going to need to place barriers around the lake so the townspeople who obviously can't even handle males with long hair.. won't flip out and start trying to kill Nessie.

I reckon our studies show that Nessie could take 'em.

I say let's use it as a chance for more research!

"How Many Enraged Scots Can A Loch Ness Monster Consume/Subdue?"
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by Zero-Hartman
I used to live 30 miles away from Loch Ness, visited 3-4 times and saw fuck all. Frankly, if there is a monster, he's an unsociable bastard who I don't care for.

Look, Nessie probably moved to America because we're the only place with any real paranormal activity. Like Big Foot. My investigations show that Big Foot and Nessie are married at the moment and living somewhere in Idaho.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

Nessie's Mine
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Look, Nessie probably moved to America because we're the only place with any real paranormal activity. Like Big Foot. My investigations show that Big Foot and Nessie are married at the moment and living somewhere in Idaho.

Now I've heard this I really want to believe it's true.

Page 1 of 5