Sarah Palin forced by her party to NEVER tell the truth about her non-political life.

This was pretty obvious imo
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
She has a whole bunch of incoherent responses. They're all hilarious/sad.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
No sound for me at the moment, but I'll take a guess as to what she is saying:

Reporter: "So Ms. Palin, what newspapers do you read these days?"
Palin: "Uh... you know... that's a... very... good... question. I think... I... would... say... all of them?"
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Well, of course they don't want us to know about her pact with Satan. Or the labotomy.

...My investigations were basically just talking to a crazy homeless man outside Wal-Mart.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by darkstar2466

Palin: "Uh... you know... that's a... very... good... question. I think... I... would... say... all of them?"

That's exactly what she said.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
That's exactly what she said.

No fucking way!?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Have you guys not realised how stupid this bitch is? She believes humans and dinosaurs co-existed. Is that not evidence enough something is wrong?
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by darkstar2466

Scarily accurate.
Quote by darkstar2466
No fucking way!?

Her response to "What specific media sources do you subscribe to?"

"All of them, any of them."

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
didn't watch the vid, but according to the title, EVERY politician is basically held to that same standard. noone gives full details about their life, until the press finds out, that is.
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Quote by darkstar2466
No fucking way!?

hahaaha your sound probably is working and you're just trying to mess with us.

If it really is a coincedence, yeah that's what she said
"didn't watch the vid, but according to the title, EVERY politician is basically held to that same standard. noone gives full details about their life, until the press finds out, that is."

but still, a presidential candidate should be able to better answer that question.
Darkstar, only thing wrong with your original post was that you forgot to throw in the part how she tries to sell Alaska.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.

Anyone love Katie Couric's not so subtle expressions of disappointment?

When Palin started talking about Alaska out of nowhere, Katie's like "....wtf are you on about, bitch?"

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Ughhhh...... come on, she doesnt even know the name of one newspaper so she can bullshit? oh well doesnt matter Mccain isnt gonna win.
The religious myth is the most powerful device ever created, and serves as the psychological soil upon which other myths can flourish.
Quote by Shred-Hed
"didn't watch the vid, but according to the title, EVERY politician is basically held to that same standard. noone gives full details about their life, until the press finds out, that is."

but still, a presidential candidate should be able to better answer that question.

shes a vice presidential candidate, and you're right, there's no excuse. however, Palin shouldn't be judged on a different scale than any other nominee.
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
The answers were probably "The Christian Times" "Christian News Weekly" "The Journal of Christian Science" "Christian Paleontology Monthly" (This months headline: Dinosaur bones dated to 1047 AD!!!!) And (of course) "The What Would Jesus Do? Good Housekeeping"

Probably also "Guns n' Ammo".

edit: I mean if she'd given any
Quote by Xiaoxi

Anyone love Katie Couric's not so subtle expressions of disappointment?

When Palin started talking about Alaska out of nowhere, Katie's like "....wtf are you on about, bitch?"

Any time Katie has interviewed her, she's had problems with Sarah not answering the question.

I predict that if McCain and Palin DO win, Katie will be the one with the sniper rifle.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Silentlassassin
I have been long sick of listening to that MILF talk. So freaking annoying...

She's damn retarded...

She isn't even a milf, dude...
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
She isn't even a milf, dude...

That's right.

She's a GILF now.

amirite?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Any time Katie has interviewed her, she's had problems with Sarah not answering the question.

I predict that if McCain and Palin DO win, Katie will be the one with the sniper rifle.

Along with Bill Maher:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2OUJ8ZUTiI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrcy1MxhhVk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlVzc9zz1Tk&feature=related

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Oct 1, 2008,
That's what she said.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by Xiaoxi

Actually, I imagine it will be a lot like that episode of the Simpsons where Mr. Burns blocks out the sun. And everyone grabs a gun, or a knife.. and no one can figure out who did it.

And it turns out to be a bunch of survivors from botched abortions who are pissed off because they have to live.
Quote by vintage x metal

Sarah Palin is an absolute fucking joke. A gimmick pick, no more. I'm no supporter of the republicans by any stretch of imagination, but McCain could have at least retained some credibility in his campaign if he'd just gone with his gut and gone with Romney or Pawlenty or something. She can't answer questions thrown at her in a way that shows any sort of confidence, she has some of the worst, bible-bashing, close-minded stances on issues I have ever seen, and essentially could not be worse suited to the position. The decision just sort of came out as a laughably transparent grasp at Hillary's supporters in my opinion. It also worries me somewhat that she was quoted to not have a slight fucking clue about the role she accepted to run for.
Biden will tear her apart.

Just thought I'd get that out of my system.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by rorythefaggot
Sarah Palin is an absolute fucking joke. A gimmick pick, no more. I'm no supporter of the republicans by any stretch of imagination, but McCain could have at least retained some credibility in his campaign if he'd just gone with his gut and gone with Romney or Pawlenty or something. She can't answer questions thrown at her in a way that shows any sort of confidence, she has some of the worst, bible-bashing, close-minded stances on issues I have ever seen, and essentially could not be worse suited to the position. The decision just sort of came out as a laughably transparent grasp at Hillary's supporters in my opinion. It also worries me somewhat that she was quoted to not have a slight fucking clue about the role she accepted to run for.
Biden will tear her apart.

Just thought I'd get that out of my system.

Yeah I can't wait till Thursday. It's funny that this dumb bitch could be president once Mccain dies.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Also, it sickens me to the core that the economic shitstorm was dealt with so terribly for the sole reason that Democrats and Republicans completely missed the fucking point and turned it into a political game.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.