So, there aren't a lot of good revival bands out there
well not a lot that ive heard of...

AFI and their first 3 albums are a prime example of what im talking about
can anyone recommend any bands from the last 15 years that are in the same vein of music like this?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
snapcase, one king down, strife, reach the sky, shai hulud, 7 angels 7 plagues, earth crisis. idk if those are even in the same genre of what youre looking for but thats all i got
Quote by Haymaker17
snapcase, one king down, strife, reach the sky, shai hulud, 7 angels 7 plagues, earth crisis. idk if those are even in the same genre of what youre looking for but thats all i got

im looking for bands that came out in the 90's or so that kinda sound like an angrier version of the descendents

good list though
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by recklessnick
bane?

yes.
Quote by handbanana
R.I.P. Shaun Hand from Metal Sucks. He leaked this album and now Jake Bannon is going to crush his skull
^ You've just convinced me to drag out 'Stay asleep'! That was such a good album.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
you might be into from ashes rise, tragedy, his hero is gone type of stuff
How can I keep Stability
On such shaky ground?
Prayers that a smile will flag me down.
i know this isnt an afi thread but shut your mouth... is such a good album.

dead hearts, champion, final fight?

perhaps not strictly exactly what you're after but good bands and definitely worth checking out.

EDIT: also, dont call it a revival.
Quote by kryptonite22
i know this isnt an afi thread but shut your mouth... is such a good album.

dead hearts, champion, final fight?

perhaps not strictly exactly what you're after but good bands and definitely worth checking out.

EDIT: also, dont call it a revival.

k
i was told that's what it was called
but its hard to revive something that didnt die...

thanks for all the band info
id never heard champion or final fight before
pretty insane...
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!