So this is shaping up to be a good follow up to Paganfest for Ensiferum.
Although they lost the headlining spot to Amon Amarth im still pumped for this show.
Im a little dissappointed that Acension is playing with them seeing as they don really fit with the style of the show. Anyone else going to this tour? Ill be there in Toronto in the 15th.
Jackson RR3 - BKP Painkiller/Warpig
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
i'm going, Belphegor is there too, as well as some other melodeath band. i'm going on the 20th in NYC.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
For toronto we only get
Amon Amarth
Ensiferum
Belphegor
Acension
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
ah, i think we get Absence instead, or something like that. i don't know them, but i think that's their name. (if anyone does know 'em, i'd be glad for some info, lol)
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Maybe thats thier name. The sound kinda bad, like a mix of sonata arctica with afi
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
Quote by The Evil Hat
ah, i think we get Absence instead, or something like that. i don't know them, but i think that's their name. (if anyone does know 'em, i'd be glad for some info, lol)

The Absence?

http://www.myspace.com/theabsence
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by The Evil Hat

Yep, the Absence, they're just Pretty generic Melodeath.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
They aren't bad live. I saw them with Graveworm, BTBAM and Destruction.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.