It was ****ing sweet, there were also two hot chicks in front of me drunk as hell and like getting it on like right in front of me. i was like right on lol. They even let me have some of their beer lol. It was a great concert
Quote by SillyRabbit
They even let me have some of their beer lol.

ok
Quote by gorecore=me
is a bidet a type of crisp?
by beer, dya mean...

PUSSY?!

cos thatd be awesome.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

When there are two drunk hot chicks in front of you, you don't have time for thoughts, just actions. Silly boy.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by jammin24
by beer, dya mean...

PUSSY?!

cos thatd be awesome.

There's an energy drink called Pussy. The amount of times the misunderstanding of my mention of it has lead to me being bitch-slapped
ohai little sig.
Last edited by Demonikk at Oct 1, 2008,
With all your lols (and your exuberant joy at drinking a bit of beer) you sound like 13, maybe 14...
Definition of what "hot girls" are in your eyes plz

(please don't answer Hannah Montana...)
Quote by Equivalence

you say that, but you would.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by Equivalence
With all your lols (and your exuberant joy at drinking a bit of beer) you sound like 13, maybe 14...
Definition of what "hot girls" are in your eyes plz

No. Im 17
Meh, Opeth sucks IMO. Hot girls don't though. Well they do, but in a good way, if you're lucky.

Also, aren't you the guy who made that awful, AWFUL video about The Pit and posted it on youtube. And you had a really weird, nasal voice and epic pizzaface?
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by -February-Star-
Meh, Opeth sucks IMO. Hot girls don't though. Well they do, but in a good way, if you're lucky.

Also, aren't you the guy who made that awful, AWFUL video about The Pit and posted it on youtube. And you had a really weird, nasal voice and epic pizzaface?

that was like in grade 10. And also your a prick that has to flame others to get satisfaction out of your own life. Opeth does not suck, they are actually quite good.
Quote by Colgate Total
I was there too.

Prarieland Park > Odeon

Fucking sweet nonetheless. High on Fire still sucks live.

i was by the mosh pit not in it but near it. high on fire does suck live but w/e i was there for opeth mainly.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by SillyRabbit
i was by the mosh pit not in it but near it. high on fire does suck live but w/e i was there for opeth mainly.

I was in the pit, and it was sweet. The pit for High on Fire was lame, I didn't even go in. Did you see that douche get owned by Mikael when he threw the shoe? Brilliant.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Colgate Total
I was in the pit, and it was sweet. The pit for High on Fire was lame, I didn't even go in. Did you see that douche get owned by Mikael when he threw the shoe? Brilliant.

yeah hahaha. I was near the chick who was smoking weed out of her pipe, i also had a few smokes lol luckily i never got caught. That was bullshit though if you wernt 19 you couldn't go out for a smoke.
Quote by Colgate Total
High on Fire still sucks live.
They were incredible when I saw them last year. Absolutely amazing.
Quote by SillyRabbit
yeah hahaha. I was near the chick who was smoking weed out of her pipe, i also had a few smokes lol luckily i never got caught. That was bullshit though if you wernt 19 you couldn't go out for a smoke.

Lucky me.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Colgate Total
I was there too.

Prarieland Park > Odeon

Fucking sweet nonetheless. High on Fire still sucks live.

I was about to say "Goddamnit you idiot, that's Electric Light Orchestra"

I read it as Fire on High