OK so yeah I have a razorback db and its already bard freakin azz but i redy t put some bbetter pickups in and im already putting a dimebucker in the bridge i was s hoping around for a good neck pick up and cant really find one so i firgured you guys might be able to help me out so yeah jus let me know a good soundin neck pickups
i play mostly meatal but i also play a little classic rock and blues so there u gojust help me if you can thanks
im in the fastlane on the highway to hell
doesnt it already have a dimebucker? the one i was going to buy had one
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
no thats what really sucked i been going to put one in ever since i got it put capouldnt afford it know i can
First...What amp do you have? I wouldn't put a dimebucker in my guitar, I've hear they're pretty trebly and muddy.
i play thru i line 6 spider 2 15 and at guitar center i played some that had a dimebucker in it and i relly like and played it tru the same amp
yeh man the dimebucker is pretty terrible imo i like telecasters but thats a nice trebley twang Haha
Im quite proud of that LOL

Quote by Unreal445
i found it funny that the pit reported it faster than sky news

Beneath The Fallen
Quote by syd-young
i play thru i line 6 spider 2 15 and at guitar center i played some that had a dimebucker in it and i relly like and played it tru the same amp

Get a nice tube amp, otherwise you'll never reap the benefits of having a strong pickup. Also, it'll highlight how bad the Dimebucker really is, when it sounds shite through a tube.

So...

1. New amp,
2. New pickups,
3. New guitar.

The Razorback DB is a waste of money - it looks terrible, and it's a BAD bolt-on. Don't get me wrong, I like bolt-on guitars, but only when they're done properly (ie. Ibanez, with sculpted heels and awesome fret access). The DB is just bad, bad, bad.
I like razorbacks, but the DB is horrific. and dimebuckers suck for what they cost. Go with emg's, blackouts, dimarzios, or bill lawrence pickups. OH AND GET A NEW AMP FOR GOODNESS SAKE!

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
gotcha i was going to do that here soon anyway just im a little tightwad and didnt want to spend my mone but know that i came across some why not its all for a good casue
And Don't get a spider, of any kind.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Quote by syd-young
gotcha i was going to do that here soon anyway just im a little tightwad and didnt want to spend my mone but know that i came across some why not its all for a good casue

Dude.. the Bill Lawrence pickups are pretty much half the price of Seymour Duncans!!