Page 1 of 2
Today I stayed home from school cause I'm sick. I woke up at 10 when the phone rang. I picked it up; it was the FedEx guy buzzing me.

My eyes started glowing like the sun and I rushed to the door in my spongebob pajama pants. He handed me a box reading "Agile"

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/4930/hpim1566rl5.jpg

Sexy box I must say, let's open it.

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/427/hpim1567hs7.jpg

Ooh what is that? A kitten? A cotton candy machine? or maybe a guitar?

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/5831/hpim1568rl2.jpg

Ooh sexy little thing that is.

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4937/hpim1570bp5.jpg

Skipping school is fun eh?

She plays great, the action is just perfect, not too high or too low. I tuned the guitar right after taking out of the box and I've been playing for two hours. the G string came out of tune twice but that's it.
Last edited by sum_ugly_man at Oct 1, 2008,
Quote by Punkismygod
Is it a gibson or...? Looks really sexy guitar

'Tis an Agile-2000 Tiger Eye. I loves it, it plays like if not better than my friend's studio.
you kill my interwebz with big pics...
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
huge pics.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
happy ngd!

my computer's refusing to load the pics...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
did you skip school the day they taught you how to resize pictures as well?
PRS Custom 22
Fender American Stratocaster
Fender Road Worn Telecaster
Fairclough Sky Accoustic

Laney VC15-110
Roland MicroCube
hawt, i was going to buy that exact model, but decided on holding off and buying at 3000 instead, nonetheless happy new guitar day, it looks wonderful.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
kids! Stay in school! but still do drugs . . . . . . .

nice guitar man, love the colour/wood combo
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
Damn. Too nice of a guitar for such an ugly man.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
*cough* faked sick to get Agile *cough*
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

tasty lookin guit...
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

fender mexican fat strat (discontinued)
mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
what website can i get this at if i wanted one?
serious , that is a great guitar and i would love to look around at them.
Quote by caskettheclown
what website can i get this at if i wanted one?
serious , that is a great guitar and i would love to look around at them.

www.rondomusic.com
Gear
Jackson Dinky DKMGT Transparent Black
what would you say it sounds comparable to?
im thinking about getting one instead of a les paul custom epi if it's worth it.
I set it as my desktop background....

I like it!
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Wow, nice! I was thinking about an Agile, how is the quality? Do you think it's going to last a good while? What did you pay?
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
ah, the pics work now, very nice. what colour is that? it's very nice.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I don't believe how great the TS says it is. All he does is bash every kind of Gibson Les Paul there is.
Quote by RichieKotzen
I don't believe how great the TS says it is. All he does is bash every kind of Gibson Les Paul there is.

where'd he say that?
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Happy NGD.

Stay in school.

EDIT- Who cares if he bashes Gibson, mad people do. The only Gibby I found to be good was the LP customs, but I still say they're overpriced.
Last edited by caraluzzo at Oct 2, 2008,
That thing is beautiful. What a finish, congrats!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
SEK SAY!!

Seriously though people, how do these guitars compare to a real Les Paul? Not just build quality, but sound. Are the pick ups comparable?

How much was it?
The finish is called Tiger eye I believe. It cost me 267 Canadian dollars, including shipping.

I played the guitar all day yesterday. The action is just perfect for me, it has 9s which I adore cause I'm a pansy. It holds in tune really well, the sound is really great. I'm playing it through my traynor YCV50 Blue which is a pretty versatile amp itself; getting some sweet British crunch and some sweet cleans with the Agile and the amp.

Where did I bash Gibsons again? Do I think they're good guitar? Hell yes I do. Do I find them ridiculously overpriced? Yup yup. But one thing I must say, the new studios aren't the best guitars; I just find my friend's 80's one to be much better.
thanks.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
It looks great! Love the finish as well.

I have to say Agile makes one dam fine guitar for the money. I have seen and tried several used ones lately and I almost bought an Agile 12 string LP the other day. I was amazed at the quality and feel.
I am supposed to be saving up for a high end guitar of some sort, but aw man I'm GASing for another Agile. I was a bit skeptical about their quality, but oh boy there's nothing to worry about.
Lol dude i did the SAME thing today!!! I mean don't get me wrong i felt kind sick but I also wanted to stick around for my LTD EC-1000 to come to my door!!!.....unfortunately I undershot...it'll be here tomorrow...soooooo lame. But Happy NGD! She beautiful
Gear:
Fender Blues delux reissue
Boss GT-10
Schecter C1 Hellraiser!
ESP LTD EC-1000!
Page 1 of 2