Its official everybody, Phish will return March 6th 7th and 8th at the Hampton Coliseum in Virginia. God damn, I've been waiting 4 years, but its finally here. And they will most likely announce more dates in the early part of 2009. Whose else is going to the Hampton shows?
*Official Deadhead*

The times they are a-changin'
got my tickets! cant wait, never been this excited in my life. After seeing the 3 of them at Rothbury I knew this was coming.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
I hope they come to Tenn. I really need a money source.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
will go hell or high water. Requested a bunch of tix, hope they come through in the clutch.
Quote by mercedesisbenz
got my tickets! cant wait, never been this excited in my life. After seeing the 3 of them at Rothbury I knew this was coming.

ahh i was at rothbury too. after that show i knew a reunion was in order they all just looked soo happyo to be on stage together. im gonna put in for tickets for all 3 nights i hope i get them. it would be the 3 best days of my life.

oh and im loving the trend of avatars we got going on here...lol
Quote by fudger
ahh i was at rothbury too. after that show i knew a reunion was in order they all just looked soo happyo to be on stage together. im gonna put in for tickets for all 3 nights i hope i get them. it would be the 3 best days of my life.

oh and im loving the trend of avatars we got going on here...lol

yeah i requested tickets for all 3 nights too, thats what I meant when I said "I've got my tickets", if i dont get them in the lottery ill just get them along with the rest of the public. I'm pretty sure I'm going in one of my friend's RV's, its gonna be the shit. Just thinking about it makes me feel like a kid right before christmas lol.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
yea after seeing the mini-kindaphish reunion at Rothbury I knew this was gonna happen !!!!!!

but this is awesome, I was actually hearing rumors at other festivals that they were gonna reunite at Rothbury 09.
The venue is 15 minutes from me. You can bet I'll be there.
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)