Give it three more hours it might hurt when I blink
But for the time being I can handle three more drinks

She said "You can't face your problems"
I prefer to call myself shitfaced
Wonder where she's gone
Another scotch, on the rocks
Like me, and like my blood will be
And has been all along
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Okay, so I read this, then I picked up my guitar, then I turned it in to a ska song.

I think this is brilliant, and especially so in song form (I understand how annoying it is when people say this). With a few alterations it works perfectly and I'm left with the feeling of really wanting to turn it in to something

Congrats, eh.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Thanks. Anything you want me to crit?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Erm, I've got a piece on this page or the next called 'yes, i'm still in this mood' (can't post a link sorry, my Mozilla's broken.. the actual version of it is down the page) or a look at 'Sadly, his favourite movie is Taxi Driver' would be much appreciated .

You're keeping the rights on this one though I guess, eh? (hell, I'm shitfaced, what you gonna do :p
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Haha, yeah, unfortunately. But I wouldn't sue you for doing your own version unless it was better than my own >.>, I'd just find it flattering

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT